Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of September 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 15, 1999 was a Wednesday and it was the 258th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,495 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Sheilah Graham Westbrook
- 1924Bobby Short
- 1925Forrest Compton
- 1929Stan Kelly-Bootle
- 1933Henry Darrow
- 1946Tommy Lee Jones
- 1968Vicky Entwistle
- 1977Tom Hardy
- 1982Du Juan
- 1986George Watsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 15.
- 786Al-Ma'mun, Iraqi caliph (d. 833)
- 1879Joseph Lyons, Australian educator and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1939)
- 1889Claude McKay, Jamaican-American poet and author (d. 1948)
- 1914Orhan Kemal, Turkish author (d. 1970)
- 1914Robert McCloskey, American author and illustrator (d. 2003)
- 1920Kym Bonython, Australian race car driver, drummer, and radio host (d. 2011)
- 1933Monica Maughan, Tongan-Australian actress (d. 2010)
- 1944Mauro Piacenza, Italian cardinal
- 1949Joe Barton, American lawyer and politician
- 1979Patrick Marleau, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1556Departing from Vlissingen, ex-Holy Roman Emperor Charles V returns to Spain.
- 1830The Liverpool to Manchester railway line opens.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill meet in Quebec as part of the Octagon Conference to discuss strategy.
- 1958A Central Railroad of New Jersey commuter train runs through an open drawbridge at the Newark Bay, killing 48.
- 1962The Soviet ship Poltava heads toward Cuba, one of the events that sets into motion the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson, responding to a sniper attack at the University of Texas at Austin, writes a letter to Congress urging the enactment of gun control legislation.
- 1971The first Greenpeace ship set sail to protest against nuclear testing.
- 1981The John Bull becomes the oldest operable steam locomotive in the world when the Smithsonian Institution operates it under its own power outside Washington, D.C.
- 1983Israeli premier Menachem Begin resigns.
- 2008Lehman Brothers files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the largest bankruptcy filing in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for September 15.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 15 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Palmer, Ben Murphy, Clayton Snyder, Eliana Ramos, Terry Rossio, Richard Schiff, Dave Chappelle, Robert Powell, Bo Bice, Richard McCourt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 15 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 15, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Unpretty by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 18, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1959 – Emma Thompson, English actress and screenwriter; August 20, 1943 – Sylvester McCoy, Scottish actor; March 15, 1973 – Robin Hunicke, American video game designer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045