Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of September 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 15, 1999 was a Wednesday and it was the 258th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,549 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Margaret Lockwood
- 1918Margot Loyola
- 1927Norm Crosby
- 1962Scott McNeil
- 1977Angela Aki
- 1977Tom Hardy
- 1980Jolin Tsai
- 1980Tammie Brown
- 1986Jenna Marbles
- 1999Nana Owada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 15.
- 1580Charles Annibal Fabrot, French lawyer and author (d. 1659)
- 1649Titus Oates, English minister, fabricated the Popish Plot (d. 1705)
- 1765Manuel Maria Barbosa du Bocage, Portuguese poet and author (d. 1805)
- 1860M. Visvesvaraya, Indian engineer, scholar, and Bharat Ratna Laureate, Diwan of the Mysore Kingdom (d. 1962)
- 1945Hans-Gert Pöttering, German lawyer and politician, 23rd President of the European Parliament
- 1946Tommy Lee Jones, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Brendan O'Carroll, Irish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1961Patrick Patterson, Jamaican cricketer
- 1977Leander Jordan, American football player
- 1983Luke Hochevar, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 921At Tetin, Saint Ludmila is murdered at the command of her daughter-in-law.
- 1556Departing from Vlissingen, ex-Holy Roman Emperor Charles V returns to Spain.
- 1820Constitutionalist revolution in Lisbon, Portugal.
- 1831The locomotive John Bull operates for the first time in New Jersey on the Camden and Amboy Railroad.
- 1894First Sino-Japanese War: Japan defeats Qing dynasty China in the Battle of Pyongyang.
- 1916World War I: Tanks are used for the first time in battle, at the Battle of the Somme.
- 1947Typhoon Kathleen hit the Kanto Region in Japan killing 1,077.
- 1972A Scandinavian Airlines System domestic flight from Gothenburg to Stockholm is hijacked and flown to Malmö Bulltofta Airport.
- 1987United States Secretary of State George Shultz and Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze sign a treaty to establish centers to reduce the risk of nuclear war.
- 2008Lehman Brothers files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the largest bankruptcy filing in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for September 15.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 15 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathleen Battle, Kay Lenz, Noureen DeWulf, Alesso, Rome Ramirez, Brad Garrett, Caterina Boratto, Kenta Suga, Miyoshi Umeki, Shari Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 15 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 15, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Unpretty by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 18, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1976 – Baek Ji-young, South Korean singer; August 28, 1975 – Vera Jordanova, Finnish model and actress; October 3, 1980 – Danny O'Donoghue, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (The Script and Mytown).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049