Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of September 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 16, 1924 was a Tuesday and it was the 260th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,915 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1716Angelo Maria Amorevoli
- 1921Jon Hendricks
- 1934George Chakiris
- 1951Vince Bell
- 1954Colin Newman
- 1954Frank Reed
- 1968Walt Becker
- 1969Janno Gibbs
- 1978Ebonie Smith
- 1996Ryusei Yokohama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 16.
- 1910Karl Kling, German race car driver and manager (d. 2003)
- 1919Laurence J. Peter, Canadian-American hierarchiologist and educator (d. 1990)
- 1934Elgin Baylor, American basketball player and coach
- 1935Billy Boy Arnold, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1942Dennis Conner, American sailor
- 1955Janet Ellis, English actress and television host
- 1959Peter Keleghan, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1959Victory Tischler-Blue, American bass player, director, and producer (The Runaways)
- 1961Annamária Szalai, Hungarian journalist, economist, and politician (d. 2013)
- 1991Kyle Smith, English motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701James Francis Edward Stuart, sometimes called the “Old Pretender”, becomes the Jacobite claimant to the thrones of England and Scotland.
- 1810With the Grito de Dolores, Father Miguel Hidalgo begins Mexico’s fight for independence from Spain.
- 1812The Fire of Moscow begins shortly after midnight and destroys three quarters of the city days later.
- 1940World War II: Italian troops conquer Sidi Barrani.
- 1945World War II: The surrender of the Japanese troops in Hong Kong is accepted by Royal Navy Admiral Sir Cecil Harcourt.
- 1955A Soviet Navy Zulu-class submarine becomes the first to launch a ballistic missile.
- 1963Malaysia is formed from the Federation of Malaya, Singapore, North Borneo (Sabah) and Sarawak. However, Singapore soon leaves this new country.
- 1970King Hussein of Jordan declares military rule following the hijacking of four civilian airliners by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP). This results in the formation of the Black September Palestinian paramilitary unit.
- 1975Cape Verde, Mozambique, and São Tomé and Príncipe join the United Nations.
- 1975Papua New Guinea gains independence from Australia.
View the complete list of historical events for September 16.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 16 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angela Visser, Mary Miles Minter, Gulshan Grover, Jack Clement, River Viiperi, Lim Jeong-hee, Pia Miranda, Jennifer Connelly, Frank Conniff, Keren Woodward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 16 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 16, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1956 – Jishu Dasgupta, Indian actor and director (d. 2012); April 19, 1952 – Tony Plana, Cuban-American actor and director; December 14, 1965 – Ted Raimi, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,028