Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of September 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 16, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 259th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,210 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916M. S. Subbulakshmi
- 1926Tommy Bond
- 1950David Bellamy
- 1955Janet Ellis
- 1961Bilinda Butcher
- 1976Tina Barrett
- 1978Ane Carmen Roggen
- 1987Daren Kagasoff
- 1992Nick Jonas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 16.
- 1725Nicolas Desmarest, French geologist, zoologist, and author (d. 1815)
- 1830Patrick Francis Moran, Irish-Australian cardinal (d. 1911)
- 1932Micky Stewart, English cricketer and coach
- 1934George Chakiris, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1942Susan L. Graham, American computer scientist and academic
- 1952Karen Muir, South African swimmer and physician (d. 2013)
- 1953Alan Barton, English singer and guitarist (Black Lace and Smokie) (d. 1995)
- 1973Alexander Vinokourov, Kazakh cyclist and manager
- 1975Jason Leffler, American race car driver (d. 2013)
- 1987Merve Boluğur, Turkish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620Pilgrims set sail from England on the Mayflower.
- 1810With the Grito de Dolores, Father Miguel Hidalgo begins Mexico’s fight for independence from Spain.
- 1908The General Motors Corporation is founded.
- 1945World War II: The surrender of the Japanese troops in Hong Kong is accepted by Royal Navy Admiral Sir Cecil Harcourt.
- 1966The Metropolitan Opera House opens at Lincoln Center in New York City with the world premiere of Samuel Barber’s opera Antony and Cleopatra.
- 1976Armenian champion swimmer Shavarsh Karapetyan saves 20 people from a trolleybus that had fallen into a Yerevan reservoir.
- 1978An earthquake measuring 7.5 to 7.9 on the Richter scale hits the city of Tabas, Iran killing about 25,000 people.
- 1992Black Wednesday: The pound is forced out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism by currency speculators and is forced to devalue against the German mark.
- 1992The trial of the deposed Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega ends in the United States with a 40-year sentence for drug trafficking and money laundering.
- 2007Mercenaries working for Blackwater Worldwide shoot and kill 17 Iraqis in Nisour Square, Baghdad; all criminal charges against them are later dismissed, however they are later tried and convicted of the crime.
View the complete list of historical events for September 16.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 16 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Flavor Flav, Amazon Eve, Jack Hoxie, Shock G, Sharon Lawrence, Martha Raye, Rodleen Getsic, James Sikking, Grey DeLisle, Jennifer Rubin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 16 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 16, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1937 – Biff Rose, American singer-songwriter and comedian; October 7, 1911 – Vaughn Monroe, American singer, trumpet player, and bandleader (d. 1973); September 16, 1987 – Daren Kagasoff, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040