Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of September 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 16, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 260th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,950 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Paul Henning
- 1925Charlie Byrd
- 1937Pavel Bobek
- 1945Pat Stevens
- 1956David Copperfield
- 1961T La Rock
- 1964Mary Coustas
- 1964Rossy de Palma
- 1969Justine Frischmann
- 1992Nick Jonas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 16.
- 1827Jean Albert Gaudry, French geologist and paleontologist (d. 1908)
- 1921Jon Hendricks, American singer-songwriter
- 1926Robert H. Schuller, American pastor and author (d. 2015)
- 1927Sadako Ogata, Japanese academic and diplomat, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- 1934Dick Heckstall-Smith, English saxophonist (Blues Incorporated, The Graham Bond Organisation, and Colosseum) (d. 2004)
- 1939Breyten Breytenbach, South African-French poet and painter
- 1954Sanjoy Bandopadhyay, Indian sitar player and composer
- 1982Fiete Sykora, German footballer
- 1983Katerine Avgoustakis, Belgian singer and pianist
- 1985Max Minghella, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1880The Cornell Daily Sun prints its first issue in Ithaca, New York. The Sun is the nation’s oldest, continuously-independent college daily.
- 1940World War II: Italian troops conquer Sidi Barrani.
- 1945World War II: The surrender of the Japanese troops in Hong Kong is accepted by Royal Navy Admiral Sir Cecil Harcourt.
- 1961Typhoon Nancy, with possibly the strongest winds ever measured in a tropical cyclone, makes landfall in Osaka, Japan, killing 173 people.
- 1975Cape Verde, Mozambique, and São Tomé and Príncipe join the United Nations.
- 1975The first prototype of the Mikoyan MiG-31 interceptor makes its maiden flight.
- 1976Armenian champion swimmer Shavarsh Karapetyan saves 20 people from a trolleybus that had fallen into a Yerevan reservoir.
- 1980Saint Vincent and the Grenadines join the United Nations.
- 2005The Camorra organized crime boss Paolo Di Lauro is arrested in Naples, Italy.
- 2014The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant launches its Kobani offensive against Syrian–Kurdish forces.
View the complete list of historical events for September 16.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 16 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kasia Kowalska, Cleo Laine, Sarah Silverman, Evan Dando, Yutaka Matsushige, Beth Littleford, Dan Lilker, Douglas Wilmer, Archie Moore, Grant Rosenmeyer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 16 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 16, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 18, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1952 – Paul Reubens, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; May 16, 1984 – Pania Rose, Australian model; September 25, 1952 – Colin Friels, Scottish-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056