Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of September 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 16, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 260th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,893 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Paul Henning
- 1914Allen Funt
- 1937Pavel Bobek
- 1946Cathee Dahmen
- 1964Mary Coustas
- 1970Mark Schultz
- 1985Max Minghella
- 1986Ian Harding
- 1987Merve Boluğur
- 1992Jake Roche
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 16.
- 1782Daoguang Emperor of China (d. 1850)
- 1859Yuan Shikai, Chinese general and politician, President of the Republic of China (d. 1916)
- 1946Mike Reynolds, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1952Karen Muir, South African swimmer and physician (d. 2013)
- 1953Mark Malloch Brown, Baron Malloch-Brown, English journalist and politician, 2nd Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 1959Victory Tischler-Blue, American bass player, director, and producer (The Runaways)
- 1961Bilinda Butcher, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (My Bloody Valentine)
- 1968Marc Anthony, American singer-songwriter, actor, and producer
- 1973George Corrie, English footballer
- 1975Gal Fridman, Israeli windsurfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701James Francis Edward Stuart, sometimes called the “Old Pretender”, becomes the Jacobite claimant to the thrones of England and Scotland.
- 1893Settlers make a land run for prime land in the Cherokee Strip in Oklahoma.
- 1908The General Motors Corporation is founded.
- 1947Typhoon Kathleen hits Saitama, Tokyo and Tone River area, at least 1,930 killed.
- 1955A Soviet Navy Zulu-class submarine becomes the first to launch a ballistic missile.
- 1963Malaysia is formed from the Federation of Malaya, Singapore, North Borneo (Sabah) and Sarawak. However, Singapore soon leaves this new country.
- 1975Papua New Guinea gains independence from Australia.
- 1975The first prototype of the Mikoyan MiG-31 interceptor makes its maiden flight.
- 1987The Montreal Protocol is signed to protect the ozone layer from depletion.
- 2014The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant launches its Kobani offensive against Syrian–Kurdish forces.
View the complete list of historical events for September 16.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 16 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rahul Bose, Randy Jones, Frencheska Farr, Nina Gordon, Aziz M. Osman, Gurmit Singh, Bobbi Martin, Charles Gray, J Dilla, Linda McCartney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 16 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 16, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 18, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1988 – Alfred Enoch, English actor; February 12, 1941 – Dominguinhos, Brazilian singer-songwriter and accordion player (d. 2013); May 19, 1986 – Eric Lloyd, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043