Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 17, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 260th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,017 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 542 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Curtis Harrington
- 1931Anne Bancroft
- 1933Dorothy Loudon
- 1942Lupe Ontiveros
- 1960John Bottomley
- 1963William Shockley
- 1965Bryan Singer
- 1968Jonn Penney
- 1975Constantine Maroulis
- 1983Aiza Seguerra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 17.
- 879Charles the Simple, French king (d. 929)
- 1883William Carlos Williams, American poet, author, and physician (d. 1963)
- 1900J. Willard Marriott, American businessman, founded the Marriott Corporation (d. 1985)
- 1922Agostinho Neto, Angolan poet and politician, 1st President of Angola (d. 1979)
- 1939David Souter, American lawyer and jurist
- 1953Tamasin Day-Lewis, English chef and author
- 1963William Shockley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Matthew Settle, American actor
- 1981Francis Manioru, Solomon sprinter
- 1984Mary Descenza, American swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Remistus, Roman general (magister militum), is besieged by a Gothic force at Ravenna and later executed in the Palace in Classis, outside the city.
- 1577The Treaty of Bergerac is signed between Henry III of France and the Huguenots.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Invasion of Canada begins with the Siege of Fort St. Jean.
- 1859Joshua A. Norton declares himself “Norton I, Emperor of the United States.”
- 1901The Battle of Blood River Poort is fought.
- 1924The Church of Central Africa Presbyterian is formed.
- 1940World War II: Following the German defeat in the Battle of Britain, Hitler postpones Operation Sea Lion indefinitely.
- 1948The Nizam of Hyderabad surrenders his sovereignty over the Hyderabad State and joins the Indian Union.
- 1974Bangladesh, Grenada and Guinea-Bissau join the United Nations.
- 1991Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, the Marshall Islands and Micronesia join the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for September 17.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 17 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert Band, Neal Casal, Tex Avery, Kissy Sell Out, Jamie Waylett, Emiliano Díez, Werner Klemperer, Jack Coleman, Carice van Houten, Joanne Dru.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 17, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 22, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1977 – Mark Stoermer, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (The Killers); October 29, 1971 – Winona Ryder, American actress and producer; December 10, 1928 – Dan Blocker, American sergeant and actor (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058