Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 1987 was a Tuesday and it was the 265th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,871 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 368 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Martha Scott
- 1930P. B. Sreenivas
- 1942Marlena Shaw
- 1956Doug Wimbish
- 1965Dan Bucatinsky
- 1966Erdoğan Atalay
- 1975Angelique Morgan
- 1976Martin Solveig
- 1984Laura Vandervoort
- 1985Rima Fakih
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1680Barthold Heinrich Brockes, German poet (d. 1747)
- 1875Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis, Lithuanian painter and composer (d. 1911)
- 1915Arthur Lowe, English actor (d. 1982)
- 1920Eric Baker, English activist, co-founded Amnesty International (d. 1976)
- 1933T. Cullen Davis, American businessman
- 1939Deborah Lavin, South African-English historian and academic
- 1970Mystikal, American rapper and actor
- 1983Şeref Tüfenk, Turkish wrestler
- 1983Eriko Imai, Japanese singer (Speed)
- 1983Will Farquarson English bass player (Bastille)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480 BCBattle of Salamis: The Greek fleet under Themistocles defeats the Persian fleet under Xerxes I.
- 904The warlord Zhu Quanzhong kills Emperor Zhaozong, the penultimate emperor of the Tang dynasty, after seizing control of the imperial government.
- 1499Treaty of Basel
- 1586Battle of Zutphen: Spanish victory over the English and Dutch.
- 1857The Russian warship Lefort capsizes and sinks during a storm in the Gulf of Finland, killing all 826 aboard.
- 1885Lord Randolph Churchill makes a speech in Ulster in opposition to Home Rule.
- 1919The steel strike of 1919, led by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers, begins in Pennsylvania before spreading across the United States.
- 1934An explosion takes place at Gresford Colliery in Wales, leading to the deaths of 266 miners and rescuers.
- 1955In the United Kingdom, the television channel ITV goes live for the first time.
- 1960The Sudanese Republic is renamed Mali after the withdrawal of Senegal from the Mali Federation.
View the complete list of historical events for September 22.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Mascherino, John Wozniak, Mohit Sehgal, Paxton Whitehead, Scott Bakula, Lou Christie, Susie Essman, Vic Damone, Roxana Briban, Mario Domm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 22, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Didn’t We Almost Have It All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1987 – Jay Pharoah, American comedian and actor; March 22, 1921 – Nino Manfredi, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2004); September 13, 1958 – Bobby Davro, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057