Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 1987 was a Tuesday and it was the 265th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,925 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 370 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Maria Charles
- 1958Andrea Bocelli
- 1961Catherine Oxenberg
- 1965Dan Bucatinsky
- 1966Erdoğan Atalay
- 1971Ted Leonard
- 1973Yoo Chae-yeong
- 1979Jericho Rosales
- 1983Rianti Cartwright
- 1990Senem Kuyucuoğlu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 22.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1515Anne of Cleves (d. 1557)
- 1906Ilse Koch, German wife of Karl-Otto Koch (d. 1967)
- 1942Candida Lycett Green, Irish-English journalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1948Denis Burke, Australian soldier and politician, 6th Chief Minister of the Northern Territory
- 1949Jim McGinty, Australian lawyer and politician, Attorney-General of Western Australia
- 1965Andy Cairns, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Therapy?)
- 1970Emmanuel Petit, French footballer
- 1973Blake Sennett, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Rilo Kiley and The Elected)
- 1976Mo Collins, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1988Mohamed Faisal, Maldivian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480 BCBattle of Salamis: The Greek fleet under Themistocles defeats the Persian fleet under Xerxes I.
- 1761George III and Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz are crowned King and Queen, respectively, of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1866Battle of Curupayty in the Paraguayan War.
- 1885Lord Randolph Churchill makes a speech in Ulster in opposition to Home Rule.
- 1919The steel strike of 1919, led by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers, begins in Pennsylvania before spreading across the United States.
- 1934An explosion takes place at Gresford Colliery in Wales, leading to the deaths of 266 miners and rescuers.
- 1955In the United Kingdom, the television channel ITV goes live for the first time.
- 1957In Haiti, François Duvalier is elected president.
- 1979The Vela Incident (also known as the South Atlantic Flash) is observed near Bouvet Island, thought to be a nuclear weapons test.
- 1980Iraq invades Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for September 22.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mieszko Talarczyk, Sita Chan, Tex Beneke, Elmore James, Cha In-pyo, Chinmaya M. Rao, Adore Delano, Scott Baio, Katherine Shindle, Mike Todd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 22, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Didn’t We Almost Have It All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1952 – Beverly Johnson, American model and actress; March 21, 1956 – Denise Di Novi, American film producer; March 10, 1964 – Neneh Cherry, Swedish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068