Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 266th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,211 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Prem Chopra
- 1939Roy Buchanan
- 1959Jason Alexander
- 1959Martin Page
- 1969Patrick Fiori
- 1977Rachael Yamagata
- 1981Natalie Horler
- 1987Trinidad James
- 1990Agustín Sierra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 23.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1642Giovanni Maria Bononcini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1678)
- 1880John Boyd Orr, 1st Baron Boyd-Orr, Scottish biologist, physician, and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971)
- 1930Colin Blakely, Irish-English actor (d. 1987)
- 1935Les McCann, American singer and pianist
- 1952Dennis Lamp, American baseball player
- 1959Martin Page, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Q-Feel)
- 1964Koshi Inaba, Japanese singer-songwriter (B'z)
- 1971Lee Mi-yeon, South Korean actress
- 1977Brett Prebble, Australian jockey
- 1988Shanaze Reade, English BMX rider
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1122Pope Callixtus II and Holy Roman Emperor Henry V agree to the Concordat of Worms to put an end to the Investiture Controversy.
- 1568Spanish naval forces rout an English fleet, under the command of John Hawkins, at the Battle of San Juan de Ulúa near Veracruz.
- 1803Second Anglo-Maratha War: Battle of Assaye between the British East India Company and the Maratha Empire in India.
- 1889Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
- 1932The Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd is renamed the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1936First ascent of Siniolchu by a German team.
- 1943World War II: The Nazi puppet state the Italian Social Republic is founded.
- 1950Korean War: The Battle of Hill 282: The first US friendly-fire incident on British military personnel since World War II occurs.
- 1983Gulf Air Flight 771 is destroyed by a bomb, killing all 117 people on board.
- 2015On Washington, D.C., Pope Francis canonized Father Junipero Serra as a saint.
View the complete list of historical events for September 23.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hülya Avşar, Lonette McKee, Gavin DeGraw, Sota Fukushi, Daryl Somers, Dodi Fayed, Johnny Mathis, Irena Kwiatkowska, Marc Ford, Roger Hodgson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 23, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boogie Oogie Oogie by A Taste of Honey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 23, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1920 – Vasantrao Deshpande, Indian singer and sitar player (d. 1983); July 17, 1951 – Lucie Arnaz, American actress, singer, and dancer; June 2, 1972 – Wentworth Miller, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075