Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 273rd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Larry Linville
- 1946Patricia Hodge
- 1957Andrew Dice Clay
- 1963Les Claypool
- 1968Luke Goss
- 1969Aleks Syntek
- 1978Kurt Nilsen
- 1983Lisette Oropesa
- 1989Adore Delano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1691Richard Challoner, English bishop (d. 1781)
- 1864Miguel de Unamuno, Spanish philosopher and author (d. 1936)
- 1881Ludwig von Mises, Austrian-American economist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1973)
- 1898Trofim Lysenko, Ukrainian-Russian biologist and agronomist (d. 1976)
- 1901Lanza del Vasto, Italian poet, philosopher, and activist (d. 1981)
- 1916Carl Giles, English cartoonist (d. 1995)
- 1938Dave Harper, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1947Martin Ferrero, American actor
- 1953Drake Hogestyn, American actor
- 1964Brad Lohaus, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 522 BCDarius I of Persia kills the Magian usurper Gaumata, securing his hold as king of the Persian Empire.
- 1567At a dinner, Fernando Álvarez de Toledo, 3rd Duke of Alba arrests Lamoral, Count of Egmont and Philip de Montmorency, Count of Horn for treason.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Chaffin’s Farm is fought.
- 1911Italy declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1957Twenty MCi (740 petabecquerels) of radioactive material is released in an explosion at the Soviet Mayak nuclear plant at Chelyabinsk.
- 1960Nikita Khrushchev, leader of Soviet Union, disrupts a meeting of the United Nations General Assembly with a number of angry outbursts.
- 1969The Fourteenth Symphony of Dmitri Shostakovich is received its official premiere.
- 1990Construction of the Washington National Cathedral is completed.
- 2006Gol Transportes Aéreos Flight 1907 collides in mid-air with an Embraer Legacy 600 business jet near Peixoto de Azevedo, Mato Grosso, Brazil, killing 154 people, and triggering a Brazilian aviation crisis.
- 2013Over 42 people are killed by members of Boko Haram at the College of Agriculture in Gujba, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for September 29.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Marshall, Nick Searcy, Le1f, Sean Cameron Michael, Annabeth Gish, Jordis Unga, Willie Revillame, Teri Austin, The Singing Nun, Jekalyn Carr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 29, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1953 – Cyndi Lauper, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Blue Angel); December 27, 1965 – Salman Khan, Indian actor and singer; December 7, 1923 – Ted Knight, American actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059