Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 246th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,875 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 538 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Helen Wagner
- 1934Freddie King
- 1969John Fugelsang
- 1969Marianna Komlos
- 1978Terje Bakken
- 1980Jason McCaslin
- 1985Carlo Aquino
- 1985Yūki Kaji
- 2002Bugoy Cariño
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1893Andrey Dikiy, Russian-American journalist, historian, and politician (d. 1977)
- 1910Maurice Papon, French civil servant (d. 2007)
- 1933Basil Butcher, Guyanese cricketer
- 1947Michael Connarty, Scottish educator and politician
- 1964Nigel Rhodes, English actor and guitarist
- 1969Marianna Komlos, Canadian bodybuilder, model, and wrestler (d. 2004)
- 1969Matthew Offord, English journalist and politician
- 1980Jason McCaslin, Canadian singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Sum 41 and The Operation M.D.)
- 1980Jennie Finch, American softball player
- 1983Augusto Farfus, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: The war ends with the signing of the Treaty of Paris by the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1925USS Shenandoah, the United States’ first American-built rigid airship, was destroyed in a squall line over Noble County, Ohio. Fourteen of her 42-man crew perished, including her commander, Zachary Lansdowne.
- 1933Yevgeniy Abalakov is the first man to reach the highest point in the Soviet Union, Communism Peak (now called Ismoil Somoni Peak and situated in Tajikistan) (7495 m).
- 1951The first long-running American television soap opera, Search for Tomorrow, airs its first episode on the CBS network.
- 1954The German U-boat U-505 begins its move from a specially constructed dock to its site at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
- 1981Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women enters into force.
- 2001In Belfast, Protestant loyalists begin a picket of Holy Cross, a Catholic primary school for girls. For the next 11 weeks, riot police escort the schoolchildren and their parents through hundreds of protesters, some of whom hurl missiles and abuse. The protest sparks fierce rioting and grabs world headlines.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis ends on its third day with the deaths of over 300 people, more than half of whom are children.
- 2015China’s Victory Day Parade is held in Beijing to celebrate the 70th Victory over Japan Day of the Second World War.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Xavier Dolan, Atsushi Sakurai, Birgit Nilsson, Makisig Morales, Ursula Reit, Ruby Murray, Mathias Wieman, Theo Maassen, Karen Young, Hyun Jyu-ni.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 3, 1973.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1946 – Gavin Campbell, English actor and television host; October 2, 1948 – Chris LeDoux, American singer-songwriter and sculptor (d. 2005); June 28, 1969 – Danielle Brisebois, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (New Radicals).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016