Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 247th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,998 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 508 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Anne Jackson
- 1971Trevor St. John
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1976Ashley Jones
- 1976Vivek Oberoi
- 1979Tiffany Chapman
- 1982Kaori Natori
- 1984Seo In-young
- 1985Yūki Kaji
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1781Eugène de Beauharnais, French general and politician (d. 1824)
- 1923Glen Bell, American businessman, founded Taco Bell (d. 2010)
- 1925Hank Thompson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2007)
- 1925Shoista Mullojonova, Tajikistan singer (d. 2010)
- 1938Richard MacCormac, English architect, founded MJP Architects (d. 2014)
- 1947Michael Connarty, Scottish educator and politician
- 1949José Pékerman, Argentinian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1976Ashley Jones, American actress
- 1977Rui Marques, Angolan footballer
- 1978Paul Moor, English bowler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 301San Marino, one of the smallest nations in the world and the world’s oldest republic still in existence, is founded by Saint Marinus.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: During the Battle of Cooch’s Bridge, the Flag of the United States is flown in battle for the first time.
- 1855American Indian Wars: In Nebraska, 700 soldiers under United States General William S. Harney avenge the Grattan massacre by attacking a Sioux village and killing 100 men, women and children.
- 1895John Brallier becomes the first openly professional American football player, when he was paid US$10 by David Berry, to play for the Latrobe Athletic Association in a 12–0 win over the Jeanette Athletic Association.
- 1914French composer Albéric Magnard is killed defending his estate against invading German soldiers.
- 1933Yevgeniy Abalakov is the first man to reach the highest point in the Soviet Union, Communism Peak (now called Ismoil Somoni Peak and situated in Tajikistan) (7495 m).
- 1943World War II: The Allied invasion of Italy begins on the same day that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign the Armistice of Cassibile aboard the Royal Navy battleship HMS Nelson off Malta.
- 1950“Nino” Farina becomes the first Formula One Drivers’ champion after winning the 1950 Italian Grand Prix.
- 1954The German U-boat U-505 begins its move from a specially constructed dock to its site at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
- 2015China’s Victory Day Parade is held in Beijing to celebrate the 70th Victory over Japan Day of the Second World War.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tata Giacobetti, Michele Merkin, Epi Quizon, Jim Goad, Kasey Rogers, Eric Roth, Maggie O'Neill, Khaled Abol Naga, Antony Cotton, Ryo Yoshizawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 3, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Should Be Dancing by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1918 – Eddy Christiani, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 16, 1966 – H.P. Baxxter, German singer-songwriter (Scooter and Celebrate the Nun); March 4, 1908 – Thomas Shaw, American singer and guitarist (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067