Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 247th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,935 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Uttam Kumar
- 1943Valerie Perrine
- 1948Don Brewer
- 1950Doug Pinnick
- 1951Prince Jazzbo
- 1964Holt McCallany
- 1968Rema Messinger
- 1975Daniel Chan
- 1983Christine Woods
- 1987Chris Fountain
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1568Adriano Banchieri, Italian organist and composer (d. 1634)
- 1675Paul Dudley, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1751)
- 1710Abraham Trembley, Swiss biologist and zoologist (d. 1784)
- 1932Eileen Brennan, American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1936Pilar Pallete, Peruvian-American actress
- 1940Pauline Collins, English actress
- 1968Rema Messinger, Israeli actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1970Gareth Southgate, English footballer and manager
- 1987James Neal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Marine Debauve, French gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673King Wamba of the Visigoths puts down a revolt by Hilderic, governor of Nîmes (France) and rival for the throne.
- 1666The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: During the Battle of Cooch’s Bridge, the Flag of the United States is flown in battle for the first time.
- 1798The week long battle of St. George’s Caye begins between Spain and Britain off the coast of Belize.
- 1812Twenty-four settlers are killed in the Pigeon Roost Massacre in Indiana.
- 1843King Otto of Greece is forced to grant a constitution following an uprising in Athens.
- 1939World War II: France, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia declare war on Germany after the invasion of Poland, forming the Allies.
- 1944Holocaust: Diarist Anne Frank and her family are placed on the last transport train from the Westerbork transit camp to the Auschwitz concentration camp, arriving three days later.
- 1954The People’s Liberation Army begins shelling the Republic of China-controlled islands of Quemoy, starting the First Taiwan Strait Crisis.
- 1981Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women enters into force.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Skip Heller, Linda Chung, Isabelle Adjani, Aidan Quinn, Steven Bauer, Lee Norris, Catherine Spaak, Abbie Cornish, Dennis Lyxzén, Jonathan Penner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 3, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Should Be Dancing by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1986 – Rona Nishliu, Kosovo-Albanian singer-songwriter; December 18, 1975 – Sia, Australian singer-songwriter; March 2, 1978 – Gabby Eigenmann, Filipino actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077