Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 247th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,367 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kitty Carlisle
- 1924Mary Grace Canfield
- 1948Don Brewer
- 1950Doug Pinnick
- 1951Prince Jazzbo
- 1969Marianna Komlos
- 1969Noah Baumbach
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1982Kaori Natori
- 1984Garrett Hedlund
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1915Knut Nystedt, Norwegian organist and composer (d. 2014)
- 1918Helen Wagner, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1919Phil Stern, American soldier and photographer (d. 2014)
- 1954Jaak Uudmäe, Estonian triple jumper and coach
- 1964Adam Curry, American-Dutch businessman and television host, co-founded mevio
- 1972Robbie O'Davis, Australian rugby player
- 1980Justin Halpern, American blogger and author
- 1983Marcus McCauley, American football player
- 1983Nicky Hunt, English footballer
- 1983Valdas Vasylius, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 36 BCIn the Battle of Naulochus, Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, admiral of Octavian, defeats Sextus Pompey, son of Pompey, thus ending Pompeian resistance to the Second Triumvirate.
- 1658Richard Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of England.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: The war ends with the signing of the Treaty of Paris by the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1802William Wordsworth composes the sonnet Composed upon Westminster Bridge, September 3, 1802.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate General Leonidas Polk invades neutral Kentucky, prompting the state legislature to ask for Union assistance.
- 1895John Brallier becomes the first openly professional American football player, when he was paid US$10 by David Berry, to play for the Latrobe Athletic Association in a 12–0 win over the Jeanette Athletic Association.
- 1925USS Shenandoah, the United States’ first American-built rigid airship, was destroyed in a squall line over Noble County, Ohio. Fourteen of her 42-man crew perished, including her commander, Zachary Lansdowne.
- 1939World War II: France, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia declare war on Germany after the invasion of Poland, forming the Allies.
- 1954The People’s Liberation Army begins shelling the Republic of China-controlled islands of Quemoy, starting the First Taiwan Strait Crisis.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis ends on its third day with the deaths of over 300 people, more than half of whom are children.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dharmendra, Son Hoyoung, Fernando Rey, Margarita Levieva, Larry Manetti, Alana de la Garza, Kaori Momoi, Steffi Sidney, Yoshimi Iwasaki, Cecilia Gasdia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 3, 1988.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monkey by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1968 – Big Daddy Kane, American rapper, producer, and actor (Juice Crew); May 19, 1941 – Tania Mallet, English model and actress; November 4, 1932 – Tommy Makem, Irish-American singer-songwriter (The Clancy Brothers) (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992