Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of September 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 30, 1951 was a Sunday and it was the 273rd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,011 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 813 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Patricia Neway
- 1934Udo Jürgens
- 1943Ian Ogilvy
- 1951John Lloyd
- 1954Patrice Rushen
- 1964Monica Bellucci
- 1965Matt Fallon
- 1979Vince Chong
- 1982Michelle Marsh
- 1992Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 30.
- 1710John Russell, 4th Duke of Bedford, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1771)
- 1910Jussi Kekkonen, Finnish captain (d. 1962)
- 1925Arkady Ostashev, Russian engineer and educator (d. 1998)
- 1928Elie Wiesel, Romanian-American author, academic, and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1936Jim Sasser, American lawyer and politician, 6th United States Ambassador to China
- 1947Rula Lenska, English actress
- 1954Scott Fields, American guitarist and composer
- 1955Desmond Shawe-Taylor, English historian and academic
- 1965Matt Fallon, American singer-songwriter (Skid Row and Anthrax)
- 1966Shankar Balasubramanian, Indian-English chemist and academic
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1860Britain’s first tram service begins in Birkenhead, Merseyside.
- 1938Britain, France, Germany and Italy sign the Munich Agreement, allowing Germany to occupy the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.
- 1938The League of Nations unanimously outlaws “intentional bombings of civilian populations”.
- 1947Pakistan and Yemen join the United Nations.
- 1970Jordan makes a deal with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) for the release of the remaining hostages from the Dawson’s Field hijackings.
- 1977Because of US budget cuts and dwindling power reserves, the Apollo program’s ALSEP experiment packages left on the Moon are shut down.
- 1988Al Holbert was fatally injured when his privately owned propeller driven Piper PA-60 aircraft crashed shortly after takeoff near Columbus, Ohio when a clamshell door was not closed.
- 1994Aldwych tube station (originally Strand Station) of the London Underground closes after eighty-eight years in service.
- 1994Ongar railway station, the furthest London Underground from Central London, closes.
- 2004The first images of a live giant squid in its natural habitat are taken 600 miles south of Tokyo.
View the complete list of historical events for September 30.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 30 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Treigle, Hal Linden, Wendy Schaal, Dean Butler, Jewel Staite, Carrie Lam, Lars Danielsson, Keith Sweat, Rob Dyrdek, Ekin Cheng.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 30 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 30, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1981 – Kasie Head, American model and actress, Miss Oklahoma USA 2002; October 23, 1949 – Würzel, English singer and guitarist (Motörhead) (d. 2011); May 24, 1926 – Stanley Baxter, Scottish actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039