Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of September 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 4, 1958 was a Thursday and it was the 247th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,482 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Howard Morris
- 1937Mikk Mikiver
- 1957Patricia Tallman
- 1961Nick Blinko
- 1968John DiMaggio
- 1969Noah Taylor
- 1970Daisy Dee
- 1987Maryna Linchuk
- 1991Carter Jenkins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 4.
- 1809Manuel Montt, Chilean scholar and politician, 6th President of Chile (d. 1880)
- 1909Eduard Wirths, German physician (d. 1945)
- 1910Denis Tomlinson, Zimbabwean-South African cricketer (d. 1993)
- 1924Justinas Lagunavičius, Lithuanian basketball player (d. 1997)
- 1936Wayne Cody, American sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1950Ehteshamuddin, Pakistani cricketer
- 1981Richard Garcia, Australian footballer
- 1983Margit Rüütel, Estonian tennis player
- 1990Azim Rizk, Algerian-American actor
- 1991Carter Jenkins, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666In London, England, the most destructive damage from the Great Fire occurs.
- 1862American Civil War Maryland Campaign: General Robert E. Lee takes the Army of Northern Virginia, and the war, into the North.
- 1886American Indian Wars: After almost 30 years of fighting, Apache leader Geronimo, with his remaining warriors, surrenders to General Nelson Miles in Arizona.
- 1912Albanian rebels succeed in their revolt when the Ottoman Empire agrees to fulfill their demands
- 1941World War II: A German submarine makes the first attack against a United States ship, the USS Greer.
- 1967Vietnam War: Operation Swift begins when U.S. Marines engage the North Vietnamese in battle in the Que Son Valley.
- 1970Salvador Allende is elected President of Chile.
- 1975The Sinai Interim Agreement relating to the Arab–Israeli conflict is signed.
- 1989In Leipzig, East Germany, the first of weekly demonstration for the legalisation of opposition groups and democratic reforms takes place.
- 1996War on Drugs: Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) attack a military base in Guaviare, starting three weeks of guerrilla warfare in which at least 130 Colombians are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for September 4.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 4 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alejandro Sanz, Rokurō Naya, Rattana Pestonji, Nari Contractor, Hirofumi Arai, Cian Ciaran, Jessica Sierra, Cynthia Myers, Leo Madder, Moon Geun-young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 4 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 4, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare) by Domenico Modugno as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1982 – Anna Paquin, Canadian-New Zealand actress, singer, and producer; March 31, 1939 – Volker Schlöndorff, German director and producer; May 10, 1975 – Shin Jung-hwan, South Korean singer and actor (Roo'ra).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070