Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 248th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,129 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,088 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Florence Eldridge
- 1902Darryl F. Zanuck
- 1947Chip Davis
- 1964Amanda Ooms
- 1964Kevin Saunderson
- 1966Achero Mañas
- 1967India Hicks
- 1978Yu Nan
- 1989Kat Graham
- 1990Angy Fernández
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1781Anton Diabelli, Austrian composer and publisher (d. 1858)
- 1836Justiniano Borgoño, Peruvian soldier and politician, 57th President of Peru (d. 1921)
- 1850Jack Daniel, American businessman, founded Jack Daniel’s (d. 1911)
- 1888Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, Indian philosopher and politician, 2nd President of India (d. 1975)
- 1897Arthur Nielsen, American market analyst, founded ACNielsen (d. 1980)
- 1902Jean Dalrymple, American playwright, producer, manager, and publicist (d. 1998)
- 1939George Tremlett, English journalist, author, and politician
- 1942Eduardo Mata, Mexican conductor and composer (d. 1995)
- 1968Dennis Scott, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1984Chris Anker Sørensen, Danish cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1774First Continental Congress assembles in Philadelphia.
- 1836Sam Houston is elected as the first president of the Republic of Texas.
- 1839The United Kingdom declares war on the Qing dynasty of China.
- 1862James Glaisher, pioneering meteorologist and Henry Tracey Coxwell break world record for altitude whilst collecting data in their balloon.
- 1864François Achille Bazaine becomes Marshal of France.
- 1882The first United States Labor Day parade is held in New York City.
- 1915The pacifist Zimmerwald Conference begins.
- 1945Cold War: Igor Gouzenko, a Soviet Union embassy clerk, defects to Canada, exposing Soviet espionage in North America, signalling the beginning of the Cold War.
- 1970Jochen Rindt becomes the only driver to posthumously win the Formula One World Drivers’ Championship (in F1 1970), after being killed in practice for the Italian Grand Prix.
- 1980The Gotthard Road Tunnel opens in Switzerland as the world’s longest highway tunnel at 10.14 miles stretching from Göschenen to Airolo.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stuart Nisbet, Rhys Ifans, Toshiro Mifune, Texas Battle, Joel Kinnaman, Jim Varney, Sobhan Babu, Christopher Daniels, Daniel Schmid, Nadine Chandrawinata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 5, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1971 – Justin Henry, American actor; February 2, 1972 – Dana International, Israeli pop singer; March 11, 1953 – Jimmy Iovine, American record producer and businessman, co-founded Interscope Records and Beats Electronics.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,019