Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 248th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,245 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Kristina Söderbaum
- 1929Bob Newhart
- 1937Dick Clement
- 1939John Stewart
- 1963Jonny Phillips
- 1965Tōru Nakamura
- 1969Dweezil Zappa
- 1969Mariko Kouda
- 1976Richard Marsland
- 1995Tehilla Blad
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1567Date Masamune, Japanese daimyo (d. 1636)
- 1772Fath-Ali Shah Qajar, Iranian king (d. 1834)
- 1905Justiniano Montano, Filipino lawyer and politician (d. 2005)
- 1919Elisabeth Volkenrath, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1939Claudette Colvin, American nurse and activist
- 1940Raquel Welch, American actress and singer
- 1941Dave Dryden, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1950Rosie Cooper, English businesswoman and politician
- 1963Taki Inoue, Japanese race car driver and manager
- 1969Amy Perez, Filipino actress and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: In New Hampshire, United States, the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, ends the war.
- 1915The pacifist Zimmerwald Conference begins.
- 1918The original publication of the Cheka decree, “On Red Terror”.
- 1927The first Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon, Trolley Troubles, produced by Walt Disney, is released by Universal Pictures.
- 1942World War II: Japanese high command orders withdrawal at Milne Bay, the first major Japanese defeat in land warfare during the Pacific War.
- 1945Cold War: Igor Gouzenko, a Soviet Union embassy clerk, defects to Canada, exposing Soviet espionage in North America, signalling the beginning of the Cold War.
- 1957Cuban Revolution: Fulgencio Batista bombs the revolt in Cienfuegos.
- 1960The poet Léopold Sédar Senghor is elected as the first President of Senegal.
- 1977Voyager program: Voyager 1 is launched after a brief delay.
- 2012An accidental explosion at a Turkish Army ammunition store in Afyon, western Turkey kills 25 soldiers and wounds four others.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gordon Jackson, Elena Anaya, Haley Reinhart, Gladys Cooper, Lamont Bentley, David Morales, Ivan Sekyra, Esko Nikkari, Jared S. Gilmore, Ron Raines.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 5, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1973 – Krayzie Bone, American rapper and producer (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony); October 28, 1916 – Pearl Hackney, English actress (d. 2009); October 8, 1961 – Jon Stevens, New Zealand-Australian singer-songwriter (INXS).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067