Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 248th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,193 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Gloria Holden
- 1934Dennis Letts
- 1945Al Stewart
- 1947Buddy Miles
- 1964Kevin Saunderson
- 1967Arnel Pineda
- 1969Mariko Kouda
- 1978Yu Nan
- 1983Priscilla Meirelles
- 1987Silvestre Rasuk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 699Abu Hanifa, Iraqi scholar (d. 767)
- 1867Amy Beach, American pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1937William Devane, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1940Raquel Welch, American actress and singer
- 1958Lars Danielsson, Swedish bassist, composer, and producer
- 1976Carice van Houten, Dutch actress and singer
- 1976Tatiana Gutsu, Ukrainian gymnast
- 1989José Ángel Valdés, Spanish footballer
- 1990Angy Fernández, Spanish singer and actress
- 1993Gage Golightly, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 917Liu Yan declares himself emperor, establishing the Southern Han state in southern China, at his capital of Panyu.
- 1781Battle of the Chesapeake in the American Revolutionary War: The British Navy is repelled by the French Navy, contributing to the British surrender at Yorktown.
- 1793French Revolution: The French National Convention initiates the Reign of Terror.
- 1840Premiere of Giuseppe Verdi’s Un giorno di regno at La Scala of Milan.
- 1862James Glaisher, pioneering meteorologist and Henry Tracey Coxwell break world record for altitude whilst collecting data in their balloon.
- 1915The pacifist Zimmerwald Conference begins.
- 1932The French Upper Volta is broken apart between Ivory Coast, French Sudan, and Niger.
- 1957On the Road, a novel by American writer Jack Kerouac, is published.
- 1978Camp David Accords: Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat begin peace discussions at Camp David, Maryland.
- 1991The current international treaty defending indigenous peoples, Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989, comes into force.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Mechlowicz, Chazz Palminteri, Raquel Welch, Eliza Pineda, Charmaine Sheh, Lane Garrison, Lavrentis Machairitsas, Ana Torroja, Helen Slater, Anna Fegi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 5, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1986 – Lea Michele, American actress and singer; August 20, 1969 – Billy Gardell, American comedian, actor, and producer; February 11, 1947 – Kikko Matsuoka, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049