Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 248th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,255 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Layne Britton
- 1907Sunnyland Slim
- 1946Loudon Wainwright III
- 1947Buddy Miles
- 1952Masao Kusakari
- 1956Roine Stolt
- 1966Achero Mañas
- 1973Paddy Considine
- 1987Melissa Haro
- 1987Silvestre Rasuk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1666Gottfried Arnold, German historian and theologian (d. 1714)
- 1872V. O. Chidambaram Pillai, Indian lawyer and politician (d. 1936)
- 1910Leila Mackinlay, English author (d. 1996)
- 1921Jack Valenti, American businessman, created the MPAA film rating system (d. 2007)
- 1942Werner Herzog, German actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Rudi Gores, German footballer and manager
- 1965David Brabham, Australian race car driver
- 1970Gilbert Remulla, Filipino journalist and politician
- 1974Ken-Marti Vaher, Estonian politician, Estonian Minister of the Interior
- 1982Sondre Lerche, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590Alexander Farnese’s army forces Henry IV of France to lift the siege of Paris.
- 1697War of the Grand Alliance : A French warship commanded by Captain Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville defeated an English squadron at the Battle of Hudson’s Bay.
- 1812War of 1812: The Siege of Fort Wayne begins when Chief Winamac’s forces attack two soldiers returning from the fort’s outhouses.
- 1816Louis XVIII has to dissolve the Chambre introuvable (“Unobtainable Chamber”).
- 1840Premiere of Giuseppe Verdi’s Un giorno di regno at La Scala of Milan.
- 1887A fire at Theatre Royal in Exeter, England kills 186.
- 1906The first legal forward pass in American football is thrown by Bradbury Robinson of St. Louis University to teammate Jack Schneider in a 22–0 victory over Carroll College (Wisconsin).
- 1921Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle party in San Francisco ends with the death of the young actress Virginia Rappe: One of the first scandals of the Hollywood community.
- 1941Whole territory of Estonia is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1945Cold War: Igor Gouzenko, a Soviet Union embassy clerk, defects to Canada, exposing Soviet espionage in North America, signalling the beginning of the Cold War.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Caan, Roger Bowen, Yulia Peresild, Brad Dourif, Rattana Pestonji, Brian Cox, Devin Ratray, Ed O'Neill, Elmarie Wendel, Ian Carmichael.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 5, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1986 – Drake Bell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; November 13, 1971 – Noah Hathaway, American actor; April 22, 1951 – Paul Carrack, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ace, Squeeze, Mike + The Mechanics, and Roxy Music).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964