Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 248th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Buddy Williams
- 1920Fons Rademakers
- 1940Raquel Welch
- 1952Masao Kusakari
- 1953Herman Koch
- 1962Peter Wingfield
- 1967India Hicks
- 1976Richard Marsland
- 1989Kat Graham
- 1990Ami Kikuchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1806Christophe Léon Louis Juchault de Lamoricière, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1865)
- 1850Jack Daniel, American businessman, founded Jack Daniel’s (d. 1911)
- 1876Abdelaziz Thâalbi, Tunisian politician (d. 1944)
- 1934Kevin McNamara, English politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
- 1939George Tremlett, English journalist, author, and politician
- 1946Loudon Wainwright III, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1946Margaret Howell, English fashion designer
- 1964Frank Farina, Australian footballer and manager
- 1988Nuri Şahin, Turkish footballer
- 1991Zeki Yavru, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 917Liu Yan declares himself emperor, establishing the Southern Han state in southern China, at his capital of Panyu.
- 1877American Indian Wars: Oglala Sioux chief Crazy Horse is bayoneted by a United States soldier after resisting confinement in a guardhouse at Fort Robinson in Nebraska.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: In New Hampshire, United States, the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, ends the war.
- 1915The pacifist Zimmerwald Conference begins.
- 1927The first Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon, Trolley Troubles, produced by Walt Disney, is released by Universal Pictures.
- 1942World War II: Japanese high command orders withdrawal at Milne Bay, the first major Japanese defeat in land warfare during the Pacific War.
- 1960Muhammad Ali (then Cassius Clay) wins the gold medal in the light heavyweight boxing competition at the Olympic Games in Rome.
- 1977Hanns Martin Schleyer is kidnapped in Cologne, West Germany by the Red Army Faction and is later murdered.
- 1980The Gotthard Road Tunnel opens in Switzerland as the world’s longest highway tunnel at 10.14 miles stretching from Göschenen to Airolo.
- 1990Sri Lankan Civil War: Sri Lankan Army soldiers slaughter 158 civilians.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chiaki Ito, Sabrina, Colin Mochrie, Dafina Zeqiri, Bryan Greenberg, Judith Godrèche, Parvathy Nair, Lady Sovereign, June Foray, Edythe Chapman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 5, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1946 – Gavin Campbell, English actor and television host; July 22, 1967 – Irene Bedard, American actress; August 29, 1917 – Isabel Sanford, American actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955