Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 248th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,318 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Conny Stuart
- 1937William Devane
- 1953Paul Piché
- 1960Dayo Wong
- 1964Amanda Ooms
- 1964Kihachirō Uemura
- 1984Yulia Peresild
- 1989Bianca Guidotti
- 1990Ami Kikuchi
- 1990Angy Fernández
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1666Gottfried Arnold, German historian and theologian (d. 1714)
- 1769John Shortland, English commander (d. 1810)
- 1774Caspar David Friedrich, German painter and etcher (d. 1840)
- 1880José María of Manila, Spanish-Filipino priest and martyr (d. 1936)
- 1892Joseph Szigeti, Hungarian violinist and educator (d. 1973)
- 1902Jean Dalrymple, American playwright, producer, manager, and publicist (d. 1998)
- 1910Leila Mackinlay, English author (d. 1996)
- 1928Joyce Hatto, English pianist and educator (d. 2006)
- 1964Kihachirō Uemura, Japanese actor
- 1970Gilbert Remulla, Filipino journalist and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666Great Fire of London ends: Ten thousand buildings including St Paul’s Cathedral are destroyed, but only six people are known to have died.
- 1697War of the Grand Alliance : A French warship commanded by Captain Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville defeated an English squadron at the Battle of Hudson’s Bay.
- 1862James Glaisher, pioneering meteorologist and Henry Tracey Coxwell break world record for altitude whilst collecting data in their balloon.
- 1906The first legal forward pass in American football is thrown by Bradbury Robinson of St. Louis University to teammate Jack Schneider in a 22–0 victory over Carroll College (Wisconsin).
- 1914World War I: First Battle of the Marne begins. Northeast of Paris, the French attack and defeat German forces who are advancing on the capital.
- 1941Whole territory of Estonia is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1960Muhammad Ali (then Cassius Clay) wins the gold medal in the light heavyweight boxing competition at the Olympic Games in Rome.
- 1980The Gotthard Road Tunnel opens in Switzerland as the world’s longest highway tunnel at 10.14 miles stretching from Göschenen to Airolo.
- 1996Hurricane Fran makes landfall near Cape Fear, North Carolina as a Category 3 storm with 115 mph sustained winds. Fran caused over $3 billion in damage and killed 27 people.
- 2012A firecracker factory explodes near Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, killing 40 and injuring 50 others.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mackenzie Phillips, Patricia Kalember, Vanessa A. Williams, Scott Steiner, Peter Safran, Deborah Van Valkenburgh, Margaret O'Brien, Nicole Briscoe, Ranveer Singh, Nina Wadia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 5, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1953 – Valerie Mahaffey, American actress and producer; February 20, 1974 – Ophélie Winter, French actress and singer; July 16, 1975 – Jamie Oliver, Welsh singer and keyboard player (Lostprophets and No Devotion).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 987