Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 248th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,344 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Luis Alcoriza
- 1934Carol Lawrence
- 1964Amanda Ooms
- 1967Arnel Pineda
- 1970Johnny Vegas
- 1976Richard Marsland
- 1981Nina Eichinger
- 1987Melissa Haro
- 1989Kat Graham
- 1991Skandar Keynes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1836Justiniano Borgoño, Peruvian soldier and politician, 57th President of Peru (d. 1921)
- 1847Jesse James, American criminal (d. 1882)
- 1867Amy Beach, American pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1905Maurice Challe, French general (d. 1979)
- 1920Fons Rademakers, Dutch-Swiss actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1928Damayanti Joshi, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 2004)
- 1947Chip Davis, American pianist, songwriter, and producer (Mannheim Steamroller)
- 1948Benita Ferrero-Waldner, Austrian lawyer, politician, and diplomat, Foreign Minister of Austria
- 1981Nina Eichinger, German actress
- 1987Melissa Haro, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666Great Fire of London ends: Ten thousand buildings including St Paul’s Cathedral are destroyed, but only six people are known to have died.
- 1725Wedding of Louis XV and Maria Leszczyńska.
- 1864François Achille Bazaine becomes Marshal of France.
- 1921Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle party in San Francisco ends with the death of the young actress Virginia Rappe: One of the first scandals of the Hollywood community.
- 1927The first Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon, Trolley Troubles, produced by Walt Disney, is released by Universal Pictures.
- 1942World War II: Japanese high command orders withdrawal at Milne Bay, the first major Japanese defeat in land warfare during the Pacific War.
- 1957On the Road, a novel by American writer Jack Kerouac, is published.
- 1969My Lai Massacre: U.S. Army Lieutenant William Calley is charged with six specifications of premeditated murder for the death of 109 Vietnamese civilians in My Lai.
- 1977Hanns Martin Schleyer is kidnapped in Cologne, West Germany by the Red Army Faction and is later murdered.
- 1984Western Australia becomes the last Australian state to abolish capital punishment.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Vanda, Lena Katina, Mike Tompkins, Torri Webster, Lin Feng-jiao, Brad Silberling, Susan Hayward, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Ceallach Spellman, Don Henderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 5, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1981 – Rina Satō, Japanese voice actress and singer; May 20, 1981 – Sean Conlon, English singer-songwriter (Five); April 22, 1916 – Kanan Devi, Indian actress and singer (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946