Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 250th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,915 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 878 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Anthony Quayle
- 1924Bridie Gallagher
- 1926Ronnie Gilbert
- 1926Samuel Goldwyn, Jr.
- 1935Ronnie Dove
- 1951Morris Albert
- 1953Marc Hunter
- 1954Doug Bradley
- 1973Alex Kurtzman
- 1992Suzuka Morita
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1871George Hirst, English cricketer and coach (d. 1954)
- 1900Giuseppe Zangara, Italian-American assassin of Anton Cermak (d. 1933)
- 1917Leonard Cheshire, English captain, pilot, and humanitarian (d. 1992)
- 1930Sonny Rollins, American saxophonist and composer
- 1936Buddy Holly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Crickets) (d. 1959)
- 1943Lena Valaitis, Lithuanian-German singer
- 1968Marcel Desailly, Ghanaian-French footballer
- 1969Diane Farr, American actress and producer
- 1975Harold Wallace, Costa Rican footballer and manager
- 1983Annette Dytrt, German figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1159Pope Alexander III chosen.
- 1695Henry Every perpetrates one of the most profitable pirate raids in history with the capture of the Grand Mughal ship Ganj-i-Sawai. In response, Emperor Aurangzeb threatens to end all English trading in India.
- 1706War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
- 1876In Northfield, Minnesota, Jesse James and the James–Younger Gang attempt to rob the town’s bank but are driven off by armed citizens.
- 1895The first game of what would become known as rugby league football is played, in England, starting the 1895–96 Northern Rugby Football Union season.
- 1901The Boxer Rebellion in Qing dynasty China officially ends with the signing of the Boxer Protocol.
- 1942First flight of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator.
- 1943A fire at the Gulf Hotel in Houston, kills 55 people.
- 1977The 300-metre-tall CKVR-DT transmission tower in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, is hit by a light aircraft in a fog, causing it to collapse. All aboard the aircraft are killed.
- 2008The US Government takes control of the two largest mortgage financing companies in the US, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
View the complete list of historical events for September 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cathee Dahmen, Sacha Guitry, Armistead Maupin, Mara Lopez, Teala Dunn, Mike Watt, Shammi Kapoor, Jeffrey Daniel, Walter Brennan, Jimmy Somerville.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 7, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1965 – Dicky Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer (Big Four); April 24, 1987 – Varun Dhawan, Indian actor; January 22, 1940 – John Hurt, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034