Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1963 was a Sunday and it was the 251st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,650 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1752Carl Stenborg
- 1921Mosie Lister
- 1922Sid Caesar
- 1951Nikos Karvelas
- 1953Pascal Greggory
- 1965Darlene Zschech
- 1966Carola Häggkvist
- 1972Giovanni Frezza
- 1975Larenz Tate
- 1987Wiz Khalifa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1867Alexander Parvus, Belarusian-German theoretician and activist (d. 1924)
- 1915Frank Pullen, English businessman (d. 1992)
- 1944Terry Jenner, Australian cricketer and coach (d. 2011)
- 1946Ronnie Burns, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Cotton Keays & Morris)
- 1964Raven, American wrestler and actor
- 1969Petter Hegre, Norwegian photographer
- 1971Daniel Petrov, Bulgarian boxer
- 1972Phil Laak, Irish-American poker player
- 1978Angela Rawlings, Canadian-American author and poet
- 1983Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Election of Antipope Theodoric.
- 1253Pope Innocent IV canonised Stanisław of Szczepanów, killed by king Bolesław II.
- 1264The Statute of Kalisz, guaranteeing Jews safety and personal liberties and giving battei din jurisdiction over Jewish matters, is promulgated by Boleslaus the Pious, Duke of Greater Poland.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Eutaw Springs in South Carolina, the war’s last significant battle in the Southern theater, ends in a narrow British tactical victory.
- 1892The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited.
- 1926Germany is admitted to the League of Nations.
- 1933Ghazi bin Faisal became King of Iraq.
- 1935US Senator from Louisiana Huey Long, nicknamed “Kingfish”, is fatally shot in the Louisiana State Capitol building.
- 1960In Huntsville, Alabama, US President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally dedicates the Marshall Space Flight Center (NASA had already activated the facility on July 1).
- 1966The Severn Bridge is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Martin, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Honoka Miki, Erena Mizusawa, Vaness del Moral, iJustine, Sung Joon, Bhavana, Jennifer Stone, Dana Snyder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 8, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boyfriend’s Back by The Angels as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1985 – Laurence Leboeuf, Canadian actress; March 14, 1947 – Jona Lewie, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Terry Dactyl and the Dinosaurs and Brett Marvin and the Thunderbolts); September 27, 1945 – Bob Spiers, Scottish-English director and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053