The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1965
- January 1, 1965 – The People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan is founded in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- January 28, 1965 – The current design of the Flag of Canada is chosen by an act of Parliament.
- February 2, 1965 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 15, 1965 – President Lyndon B. Johnson, responding to the Selma crisis, tells U.S. Congress “We shall overcome” while advocating the Voting Rights Act.
- March 24, 1965 – NASA spacecraft Ranger 9, equipped to convert its signals into a form suitable for showing on domestic television, brings images of the Moon into ordinary homes before crash landing.
- May 1, 1965 – Battle of Dong-Yin, a naval conflict between ROC and PRC, takes place.
- July 16, 1965 – The Mont Blanc Tunnel linking France and Italy opens.
- September 8, 1965 – Pakistan Navy raids Indian coasts without any resistance in Operation Dwarka, Pakistan celebrates Victory Day annually.
- September 17, 1965 – The Battle of Chawinda is fought between Pakistan and India.
- November 13, 1965 – The SS Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
Who Were Born On 1965?
- February 13, 1965 – Peter O'Neill, Papua New Guinean accountant and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea
- March 16, 1965 – Belén Rueda, Spanish actress and singer
- April 23, 1965 – Tommy DeCarlo, American singer-songwriter (Boston)
- June 8, 1965 – Kevin Farley, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- June 15, 1965 – Annelies Bredael, Belgian rower
- July 3, 1965 – Connie Nielsen, Danish-American actress
- July 24, 1965 – Andrew Gaze, Australian basketball player and sportscaster
- August 19, 1965 – Maria de Medeiros, Portuguese actress, singer, and director
- September 11, 1965 – Paul Heyman, American wrestling promoter, manager, and journalist
- December 8, 1965 – Theo Maassen, Dutch actor, producer, and screenwriter