The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1965
- January 30, 1965 – Some one million people attend former Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill’s funeral, the biggest in the United Kingdom up to that point.
- February 2, 1965 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Snake in Chinese astrology.
- February 19, 1965 – Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- March 2, 1965 – The US and South Vietnamese Air Force begin Operation Rolling Thunder, a sustained bombing campaign against North Vietnam.
- May 21, 1965 – Adoption of the Flag of Ontario by the Canadian province.
- August 11, 1965 – Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- August 19, 1965 – Japanese prime minister Eisaku Satō becomes the first post-World War II sitting prime minister to visit Okinawa Prefecture.
- September 9, 1965 – Hurricane Betsy makes its second landfall near New Orleans, leaving 76 dead and $1.42 billion ($10–12 billion in 2005 dollars) in damages, becoming the first hurricane to cause over $1 billion in unadjusted damage.
- October 1, 1965 – General Suharto puts down an apparent coup attempt by the 30 September Movement in Indonesia.
- November 24, 1965 – Joseph-Désiré Mobutu seizes power in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and becomes President; he rules the country (which he renames Zaire in 1971) for over 30 years, until being overthrown by rebels in 1997.
Who Were Born On 1965?
- March 11, 1965 – Jesse Jackson, Jr., American lawyer and politician
- April 19, 1965 – Suge Knight, American record producer, co-founded Death Row Records
- July 3, 1965 – Komsan Pohkong, Thai lawyer and academic
- July 11, 1965 – Ernesto Hoost, Dutch kick-boxer and sportscaster
- August 6, 1965 – Yuki Kajiura, Japanese pianist and composer (See-Saw)
- August 24, 1965 – Brian Rajadurai, Sri Lankan-Canadian cricketer
- September 13, 1965 – Annie Duke, American poker player and author
- October 10, 1965 – Chris Penn, American actor and producer (d. 2006)
- October 29, 1965 – William De Los Santos, Hawaiian/Irish-American author, poet, screenwriter and film director
- December 14, 1965 – Ken Hill, American baseball player