The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1991
- January 22, 1991 – Gulf War: Three Scuds and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- February 15, 1991 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 23, 1991 – Gulf War: Ground troops cross the Saudi Arabian border and enter Iraq, thus beginning the ground phase of the war.
- July 7, 1991 – Yugoslav Wars: The Brioni Agreement ends the ten-day independence war in Slovenia against the rest of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- August 8, 1991 – The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- August 19, 1991 – Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is placed under house arrest while on holiday in the town of Foros, Ukraine.
- October 5, 1991 – The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
- October 27, 1991 – Turkmenistan achieves independence from the Soviet Union.
- November 14, 1991 – American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- December 8, 1991 – The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Who Were Born On 1991?
- January 2, 1991 – Davide Santon, Italian footballer
- January 17, 1991 – Trevor Bauer, American baseball player
- January 30, 1991 – Stefan Elliott, Canadian ice hockey player
- March 27, 1991 – Shayne Whittington, American basketball player
- April 26, 1991 – Ignacio Lores Varela, Uruguayan footballer
- June 28, 1991 – Kevin De Bruyne, Belgian footballer
- July 18, 1991 – Karina Pasian, American singer and pianist
- October 10, 1991 – Gabriella Cilmi, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- November 15, 1991 – Maxime Colin, French footballer
- December 17, 1991 – James Hurst, American football player