The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1991
- January 15, 1991 – Elizabeth II, in her capacity as Queen of Australia, signs letters patent allowing Australia to become the first Commonwealth realm to institute its own Victoria Cross in its honours system.
- February 15, 1991 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 20, 1991 – A gigantic statue of Albania’s long-time leader, Enver Hoxha, is brought down in the Albanian capital Tirana, by mobs of angry protesters.
- May 19, 1991 – Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.
- August 6, 1991 – Tim Berners-Lee releases files describing his idea for the World Wide Web. WWW debuts as a publicly available service on the Internet.
- August 17, 1991 – Strathfield massacre: In Sydney, Australia, taxi driver Wade Frankum shoots seven people and injures six others before turning the gun on himself.
- August 20, 1991 – Estonia, annexed by the Soviet Union in 1940, issues a decision on the re-establishment of independence on the basis of historical continuity of its pre-World War II statehood.
- August 25, 1991 – Linus Torvalds announces the first version of what will become Linux.
- October 4, 1991 – The Protocol on Environmental Protection to the Antarctic Treaty is opened for signature.
- November 26, 1991 – National Assembly of Azerbaijan abolishes the autonomous status of Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast of Azerbaijan and renames several cities back to their original names.
Who Were Born On 1991?
- January 5, 1991 – Eric Fisher, American football player
- February 17, 1991 – Sam Oldham, English gymnast
- February 18, 1991 – Henry Surtees, English race car driver (d. 2009)
- February 21, 1991 – Devon Travis, American baseball player
- March 7, 1991 – Michele Rigione, Italian footballer
- March 13, 1991 – Lê Quang Liêm, Vietnamese chess player
- May 19, 1991 – Jordan Pruitt, American singer-songwriter
- August 22, 1991 – Federico Macheda, Italian footballer
- October 24, 1991 – Bojan Dubljević, Montenegrin basketball player
- November 25, 1991 – Luca Tremolada, Italian footballer