The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1993
- January 23, 1993 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- April 21, 1993 – The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
- June 6, 1993 – Mongolia holds its first direct presidential elections.
- July 29, 1993 – The Supreme Court of Israel acquits alleged Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk of all charges and he is set free.
- September 21, 1993 – Russian President Boris Yeltsin suspends parliament and scraps the then-functioning constitution, thus triggering the Russian constitutional crisis of 1993.
- October 4, 1993 – Russian Constitutional Crisis: In Moscow, tanks bombard the White House, a government building that housed the Russian parliament, while demonstrators against President Boris Yeltsin rally outside.
- October 16, 1993 – Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
- November 12, 1993 – The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- December 7, 1993 – The Long Island Rail Road massacre: Passenger Colin Ferguson murders six people and injures 19 others on the LIRR in Nassau County, New York.
- December 11, 1993 – Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Who Were Born On 1993?
- January 3, 1993 – Kevin Ware, American basketball player
- January 16, 1993 – Hannes Anier, Estonian footballer
- February 23, 1993 – Kasumi Ishikawa, Japanese table tennis player
- May 16, 1993 – Karol Mets, Estonian footballer
- May 22, 1993 – Philipp Knochner, German footballer
- June 23, 1993 – Michelle Jenneke, Australian athlete and model
- July 9, 1993 – DeAndre Yedlin, American footballer
- July 27, 1993 – Jordan Spieth, American golfer
- August 2, 1993 – Serhiy Nigoyan, Ukrainian activist (d. 2014)
- August 26, 1993 – Keke Palmer, American actress and singer