The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2003
- February 1, 2003 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 17, 2003 – The London congestion charge is introduced.
- March 1, 2003 – Management of the United States Customs Service and the United States Secret Service move to the United States Department of Homeland Security.
- May 1, 2003 – Invasion of Iraq: In what becomes known as the “Mission Accomplished” speech, on board the USS Abraham Lincoln (off the coast of California), U.S. President George W. Bush declares that “major combat operations in Iraq have ended”.
- May 12, 2003 – The Riyadh compound bombings, carried out by al-Qaeda, kill 26 people.
- August 11, 2003 – Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- September 21, 2003 – Galileo mission is terminated by sending the probe into Jupiter’s atmosphere, where it is crushed by the pressure at the lower altitudes.
- October 12, 2003 – Michael Schumacher wins his sixth Formula One Drivers’ championship at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix to beat the 48-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio
- October 15, 2003 – The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
- December 13, 2003 – Iraq War: Operation Red Dawn – Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is captured near his home town of Tikrit.
Who Were Born On 2003?
- February 17, 2003 – Federica Falzon, Maltese singer
- March 12, 2003 – Andrea Brillantes, Filipino actress
- May 8, 2003 – Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
- August 18, 2003 – Max Charles, American actor
- August 24, 2003 – Alexandre Coste, French son of Albert II, Prince of Monaco
- August 28, 2003 – Quvenzhané Wallis, American actress and singer
- October 16, 2003 – Princess Kritika of Nepal
- November 24, 2003 – Charlotte Cleverley-Bisman, New Zealand meningococcal disease survivor
- December 1, 2003 – Jackson Nicoll, American child actor
- December 7, 2003 – Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange