The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2003
- February 1, 2003 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 17, 2003 – The London congestion charge is introduced.
- March 1, 2003 – The International Criminal Court holds its inaugural session in The Hague.
- March 13, 2003 – Human evolution: The journal Nature reports that 350,000-year-old footprints of an upright-walking human had been found in Italy.
- July 22, 2003 – Members of 101st Airborne of the United States, aided by Special Forces, attack a compound in Iraq, killing Saddam Hussein’s sons Uday and Qusay, along with Mustapha Hussein, Qusay’s 14-year-old son, and a bodyguard.
- August 5, 2003 – A car bomb explodes in the Indonesian capital of Jakarta outside the Marriott Hotel killing 12 and injuring 150.
- September 14, 2003 – In a referendum, Estonia approves joining the European Union.
- October 17, 2003 – The pinnacle is fitted on the roof of Taipei 101, a 101-floor skyscraper in Taipei, allowing it to surpass the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur by 56 m and become the world’s tallest highrise.
- November 23, 2003 – Rose Revolution: Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze resigns following weeks of mass protests over flawed elections.
- December 26, 2003 – A magnitude 6.6 earthquake devastates southeast Iranian city of Bam, killing tens of thousands and destroying the citadel of Arg-é Bam.
Who Were Born On 2003?
- February 17, 2003 – Federica Falzon, Maltese singer
- March 12, 2003 – Andrea Brillantes, Filipino actress
- May 8, 2003 – Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
- August 16, 2003 – Harvey Bautista, Filipino actor
- August 18, 2003 – Max Charles, American actor
- August 28, 2003 – Quvenzhané Wallis, American actress and singer
- October 16, 2003 – Princess Kritika of Nepal
- November 8, 2003 – Lady Louise Windsor, English daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- December 1, 2003 – Jackson Nicoll, American child actor
- December 7, 2003 – Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange