The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Historical Events Of 2003
- February 1, 2003 – Space Shuttle Columbia on mission STS-107 disintegrates during reentry into the Earth’s atmosphere, killing all seven astronauts aboard.
- February 15, 2003 – Protests against the Iraq war take place in over 600 cities worldwide. It is estimated that between eight million to 30 million people participate, making this the largest peace demonstration in history.
- March 16, 2003 – Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
- April 14, 2003 – The Human Genome Project is completed with 99% of the human genome sequenced to an accuracy of 99.99%.
- July 1, 2003 – Over 500,000 people protest against efforts to pass anti-sedition legislation in Hong Kong.
- October 9, 2003 – Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
- October 12, 2003 – Michael Schumacher wins his sixth Formula One Drivers’ championship at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix to beat the 48-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio
- November 18, 2003 – In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
- December 13, 2003 – Iraq War: Operation Red Dawn – Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is captured near his home town of Tikrit.
Who Were Born On 2003?
- February 17, 2003 – Federica Falzon, Maltese singer
- May 8, 2003 – Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
- August 16, 2003 – Harvey Bautista, Filipino actor
- August 18, 2003 – Max Charles, American actor
- August 24, 2003 – Alexandre Coste, French son of Albert II, Prince of Monaco
- August 28, 2003 – Quvenzhané Wallis, American actress and singer
- October 16, 2003 – Princess Kritika of Nepal
- November 8, 2003 – Lady Louise Windsor, English daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- November 24, 2003 – Charlotte Cleverley-Bisman, New Zealand meningococcal disease survivor
- December 7, 2003 – Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange