The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2003
- February 1, 2003 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 18, 2003 – Nearly 200 people die in the Daegu subway fire in South Korea.
- March 24, 2003 – The Arab League votes 21–1 in favor of a resolution demanding the immediate and unconditional removal of U.S. and British soldiers from Iraq.
- April 14, 2003 – U.S. troops in Baghdad capture Abu Abbas, leader of the Palestinian group that killed an American on the hijacked cruise liner the MS Achille Lauro in 1985.
- July 15, 2003 – AOL Time Warner disbands Netscape. The Mozilla Foundation is established on the same day.
- August 10, 2003 – The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
- August 14, 2003 – A widescale power blackout affects the northeast United States and Canada.
- November 12, 2003 – Iraq War: In Nasiriyah, Iraq, at least 23 people, among them the first Italian casualties of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, are killed in a suicide bomb attack on an Italian police base.
- November 20, 2003 – After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
- December 29, 2003 – The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
Who Were Born On 2003?
- February 17, 2003 – Federica Falzon, Maltese singer
- March 12, 2003 – Andrea Brillantes, Filipino actress
- May 8, 2003 – Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
- August 16, 2003 – Harvey Bautista, Filipino actor
- August 18, 2003 – Max Charles, American actor
- August 24, 2003 – Alexandre Coste, French son of Albert II, Prince of Monaco
- August 28, 2003 – Quvenzhané Wallis, American actress and singer
- November 8, 2003 – Lady Louise Windsor, English daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- December 1, 2003 – Jackson Nicoll, American child actor
- December 7, 2003 – Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange