The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 311 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1319John II of France (d. 1364). Life path number 7
- 1488Jungjong of Joseon (d. 1544). Life path number 5
- 1495Petrus Apianus, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1557). Life path number 3
- 1516Tabinshwehti, Burmese king (d. 1550). Life path number 6
- 1635Frans van Mieris the Elder, Dutch painter (d. 1681). Life path number 8
- 1646Jules Hardouin-Mansart, French architect, designed the Château de Dampierre and Grand Trianon (d. 1708). Life path number 1
- 1660Hans Sloane, Irish-English physician and academic (d. 1753). Life path number 6
- 1661Charles Montagu, 1st Earl of Halifax, English poet and politician, First Lord of the Treasury (d. 1715). Life path number 7
- 1682John Hadley, English mathematician, invented the octant (d. 1744). Life path number 1
- 1693Anne Sophie Reventlow, Danish wife of Frederick IV of Denmark (d. 1743). Life path number 3
- 1697Johann Gottlieb Görner, German organist and composer (d. 1778). Life path number 7
- 1728Joseph Black, French-Scottish physician and chemist (d. 1799). Life path number 2
- 1730Henry Clinton, English general and politician (d. 1795). Life path number 22
- 1755Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun, French painter (d. 1842). Life path number 2
- 1786John Franklin, English admiral and politician, 4th Lieutenant Governor of Van Diemen's Land (d. 1847). Life path number 6
- 1800George Bingham, 3rd Earl of Lucan, English field marshal and politician (d. 1888). Life path number 2
- 1808Caleb Blood Smith, American journalist, lawyer, and politician, 6th United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1864). Life path number 1
- 1821Ford Madox Brown, French-English soldier and painter (d. 1893). Life path number 5
- 1823Gotthold Eisenstein, German mathematician and academic (d. 1852). Life path number 7
- 1827Octave Crémazie, Canadian poet and bookseller (d. 1879). Life path number 2