The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 246 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1277Michael IX Palaiologos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1320). Life path number 2
- 1573Maximilian I, Elector of Bavaria (d. 1651). Life path number 1
- 1586John Ford, English poet and playwright (d. 1639). Life path number 5
- 1598Giovanni Battista Riccioli, Italian priest and astronomer (d. 1671). Life path number 8
- 1620Marguerite Bourgeoys, French-Canadian nun and saint, founded the Congregation of Notre Dame of Montreal (d. 1700). Life path number 3
- 1622Henry Vaughan, Welsh physician, author, and poet (d. 1695). Life path number 5
- 1676Frederick I of Sweden (d. 1751). Life path number 5
- 1683Johann David Heinichen, German composer and theorist (d. 1729). Life path number 3
- 1710Henry Erskine, 10th Earl of Buchan, Scottish politician (d. 1767). Life path number 3
- 1734Taksin, Thai king (d. 1782). Life path number 9
- 1741Samuel Chase, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1811). Life path number 7
- 1750François de Neufchâteau, French academic and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 1828). Life path number 7
- 1756Dheeran Chinnamalai, Indian commander (d. 1805). Life path number 4
- 1766Collin McKinney, American surveyor, merchant, and politician (d. 1861). Life path number 5
- 1794Carl Friedrich Philipp von Martius, German botanist and explorer (d. 1868). Life path number 6
- 1798Étienne Bobillier, French mathematician and academic (d. 1840). Life path number 1
- 1814Josif Pančić, Serbian botanist and academic (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1816Thomas Hazlehurst, English architect and philanthropist (d. 1876). Life path number 1
- 1820Alexander Cartwright, American firefighter, invented Baseball (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1833Jean-Baptiste Accolay, Belgian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1900). Life path number 9
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!