The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 241 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1311Alfonso XI of Castile (d. 1350). Life path number 9
- 1584Theophilus Howard, 2nd Earl of Suffolk, English admiral and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Cumberland (d. 1640). Life path number 3
- 1625Rasmus Bartholin, Danish physician, mathematician, and physicist (d. 1698). Life path number 8
- 1662Charles Seymour, 6th Duke of Somerset, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1748). Life path number 9
- 1666William Wotton, English linguist and scholar (d. 1727). Life path number 4
- 1700Heinrich von Brühl, Polish-German politician (d. 1763). Life path number 2
- 1717Louis François, Prince of Conti (d. 1776). Life path number 1
- 1752Maria Carolina of Austria (d. 1814). Life path number 9
- 1764Louis Baraguey d'Hilliers, French general (d. 1816). Life path number 3
- 1790William Wentworth, Australian journalist, explorer, and politician (d. 1872). Life path number 2
- 1792Adelaide of Saxe-Meiningen (d. 1849). Life path number 4
- 1803Vladimir Odoyevsky, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1869). Life path number 6
- 1814Anders Jonas Ångström, Swedish physicist and astronomer (d. 1874). Life path number 8
- 1818Lucy Stone, American activist (d. 1893). Life path number 3
- 1819Sir George Stokes, 1st Baronet, Irish-English mathematician and physicist (d. 1903). Life path number 4
- 1820George Grove, English musicologist and historian (d. 1900). Life path number 5
- 1823Goldwin Smith, English-Canadian historian and journalist (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1831Salomon Jadassohn, German pianist and composer (d. 1902). Life path number 7
- 1841Johnny Mullagh, Australian cricketer (d. 1891). Life path number 8
- 1842Charles Wells, English brewer, founded Charles Wells Ltd (d. 1914). Life path number 9