The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 220 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1452Johannes Stöffler, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1531). Life path number 7
- 1588Isaac Beeckman, Dutch scientist and philosopher (d. 1637). Life path number 8
- 1713Johann Nicolaus Mempel, German cantor and organist (d. 1747). Life path number 7
- 1751George Shaw, English botanist and zoologist (d. 1813). Life path number 9
- 1776Archduchess Maria Leopoldine of Austria-Este (d. 1848). Life path number 7
- 1787Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet, American educator, founded the American School for the Deaf (d. 1851). Life path number 9
- 1804Carl Gustav Jacob Jacobi, German mathematician and academic (d. 1851). Life path number 8
- 1805Joseph Škoda, Czech physician, dermatologist, and academic (d. 1881). Life path number 9
- 1815Ada Lovelace, English mathematician and computer scientist (d. 1852). Life path number 1
- 1821Nikolay Nekrasov, Russian poet and critic (d. 1877). Life path number 7
- 1822César Franck, Belgian organist and composer (d. 1890). Life path number 8
- 1824George MacDonald, Scottish minister, author, and poet (d. 1905). Life path number 1
- 1827Eugene O'Keefe, Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1913). Life path number 4
- 1830Emily Dickinson, American poet (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1851Melvil Dewey, American librarian, created the Dewey Decimal System (d. 1931). Life path number 1
- 1861Daisy Greville, Countess of Warwick (d. 1938). Life path number 11
- 1866Louis Bolk, Dutch anatomist and biologist (d. 1930). Life path number 7
- 1870Mary Bonaparte, French daughter of Napoléon Charles Bonaparte, 5th Prince of Canino (d. 1947). Life path number 11
- 1870Adolf Loos, Austrian architect, designed Villa Müller (d. 1933). Life path number 11
- 1870Pierre Louÿs, Belgian-French author and poet (d. 1925). Life path number 11
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!