The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 219 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1507Ōuchi Yoshitaka, Japanese daimyo (d. 1551). Life path number 7
- 1602Simonds d'Ewes, English historian and politician (d. 1650). Life path number 3
- 1610Charles du Fresne, sieur du Cange, French philologist and historian (d. 1688). Life path number 2
- 1620Heinrich Roth, German missionary and scholar (d. 1668). Life path number 3
- 1626Christina, Queen of Sweden (d. 1689). Life path number 9
- 1660Countess Johanna Magdalene of Hanau-Lichtenberg (d. 1715). Life path number 7
- 1661Christopher Polhem, Swedish physicist and inventor (d. 1751). Life path number 8
- 1662James Douglas, 2nd Duke of Queensberry, Scottish colonel and politician, Secretary of State for Scotland (d. 1711). Life path number 9
- 1707Charles Wesley, English missionary and composer (d. 1788). Life path number 9
- 1725Johann Salomo Semler, German historian and theologian (d. 1791). Life path number 9
- 1734Jean-Baptiste Rey, French conductor and composer (d. 1810). Life path number 9
- 1778Joseph Grimaldi, English actor and dancer (d. 1837). Life path number 8
- 1825Charles Griffin, American general (d. 1876). Life path number 1
- 1825John S. Harris, American surveyor and politician (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1835Lyman Abbott, American minister, theologian, and author (d. 1922). Life path number 2
- 1847Augusta Holmès, French pianist and composer (d. 1903). Life path number 5
- 1849Henrietta Edwards, Canadian activist and author (d. 1931). Life path number 7
- 1851Graciano López Jaena, Filipino journalist (d. 1896). Life path number 9
- 1856J. J. Thomson, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1860Edward MacDowell, American pianist and composer (d. 1908). Life path number 9
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!