The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 238 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1368Charles VI of France (d. 1422). Life path number 6
- 1560Jan Gruter, Dutch scholar and critic (d. 1627). Life path number 9
- 1596Nicola Amati, Italian violin maker (d. 1684). Life path number 9
- 1722Hryhorii Skovoroda, Ukrainian poet, composer, and philosopher (d. 1794). Life path number 9
- 1729Antonio Soler, Spanish composer and theorist (d. 1783). Life path number 7
- 1755Gilbert Stuart, American painter (d. 1828). Life path number 6
- 1800France Prešeren, Slovenian poet and lawyer (d. 1849). Life path number 6
- 1826George B. McClellan, American general and politician, 24th Governor of New Jersey (d. 1885). Life path number 5
- 1833Carlos Finlay, Spanish-Cuban physician (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1838Cleveland Abbe, American meteorologist and academic (d. 1916). Life path number 8
- 1838Octavia Hill, English activist and author (d. 1912). Life path number 8
- 1842Phoebe Hearst, American philanthropist and activist (d. 1919). Life path number 3
- 1842Charles Alfred Pillsbury, American businessman, founded the Pillsbury Company (d. 1899). Life path number 3
- 1842Ellen Swallow Richards, American chemist, ecologist, and educator (d. 1911). Life path number 3
- 1857Joseph Conrad, Polish-English marine and author (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1857Mathilde Kralik, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1864Herman Heijermans, Dutch author and playwright (d. 1924). Life path number 7
- 1867William John Bowser, Canadian lawyer and politician, 17th Premier of British Columbia (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1872Arthur Charles Hardy, Canadian politician, Canadian Speaker of the Senate (d. 1962). Life path number 6
- 1872William Haselden, English cartoonist (d. 1953). Life path number 6