The zodiac sign of a person born on February 1 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 214 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1261Walter de Stapledon, English bishop and politician, Lord High Treasurer (d. 1326). Life path number 4
- 1402Eleanor of Aragon, Queen of Portugal (d. 1445). Life path number 1
- 1459Conrad Celtes, German poet and scholar (d. 1508). Life path number 4
- 1462Johannes Trithemius, German lexicographer, historian, and cryptographer (d. 1516). Life path number 7
- 1501Queen Munjeong of Korea (d. 1565). Life path number 1
- 1552Edward Coke, English lawyer, judge, and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales (d. 1634). Life path number 7
- 1635Marquard Gude, German archaeologist and scholar (d. 1689). Life path number 9
- 1648Elkanah Settle, English poet and playwright (d. 1724). Life path number 4
- 1659Jacob Roggeveen, Dutch explorer (d. 1729). Life path number 6
- 1663Ignacia del Espíritu Santo, Filipino nun, founded the Religious of the Virgin Mary (d. 1748). Life path number 1
- 1687Johann Adam Birkenstock, German violinist and composer (d. 1733). Life path number 7
- 1690Francesco Maria Veracini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1701Johan Agrell, Swedish-German pianist and composer (d. 1765). Life path number 3
- 1710Konrad Ernst Ackermann, German actor (d. 1771). Life path number 3
- 1761Christiaan Hendrik Persoon, South African-French mycologist and academic (d. 1836). Life path number 9
- 1763Thomas Campbell, Irish minister and theologian (d. 1854). Life path number 11
- 1764George Duff, Scottish captain (d. 1805). Life path number 3
- 1796Abraham Emanuel Fröhlich, Swiss minister, poet, and educator (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1801Émile Littré, French lexicographer and philosopher (d. 1881). Life path number 4
- 1820George Hendric Houghton, American clergyman and theologian (d. 1897). Life path number 5