The zodiac sign of a person born on February 14 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1468Johannes Werner, German priest and mathematician (d. 1522). Life path number 8
- 1483Babur, Moghul emperor (d. 1530). Life path number 5
- 1545Lucrezia de' Medici, Duchess of Ferrara (d. 1561). Life path number 4
- 1602Francesco Cavalli, Italian composer (d. 1676). Life path number 7
- 1640Countess Palatine Anna Magdalena of Birkenfeld-Bischweiler (d. 1693). Life path number 9
- 1679Georg Friedrich Kauffmann, German organist and composer (d. 1735). Life path number 3
- 1680John Sidney, 6th Earl of Leicester, English politician, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports (d. 1737). Life path number 4
- 1692Pierre-Claude Nivelle de La Chaussée, French author and playwright (d. 1754). Life path number 7
- 1701Enrique Flórez, Spanish historian and author (d. 1773). Life path number 7
- 1763Jean Victor Marie Moreau, French general (d. 1813). Life path number 6
- 1793Karl Christian Ulmann, Latvian-German pastor and theologian (d. 1871). Life path number 9
- 1799Walenty Wańkowicz, Polish painter and illustrator (d. 1842). Life path number 6
- 1800Emory Washburn, American historian, lawyer, and politician, 22nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1877). Life path number 7
- 1808Michael Costa, Italian conductor and composer (d. 1884). Life path number 6
- 1812Alfred Thomas Agate, American painter (d. 1846). Life path number 1
- 1818Frederick Douglass, American author and activist (d. 1895). Life path number 7
- 1819Christopher Latham Sholes, American journalist and politician, invented the typewriter (d. 1890). Life path number 8
- 1824Winfield Scott Hancock, American general and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 4
- 1828Edmond François Valentin About, French journalist and author (d. 1885). Life path number 8
- 1835Piet Paaltjens, Dutch minister and poet (d. 1894). Life path number 6