The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 220 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1377Ladislaus of Naples (d. 1414). Life path number 8
- 1458Ivan the Young, son of Ivan III of Russia (d. 1490). Life path number 8
- 1471Piero the Unfortunate, Italian ruler (d. 1503). Life path number 3
- 1564Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer and physicist (d. 1642). Life path number 6
- 1571Michael Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1621). Life path number 4
- 1612Paul de Chomedey, Sieur de Maisonneuve, French soldier, founded Montreal (d. 1676). Life path number 9
- 1620François Charpentier, French archaeologist and academic (d. 1702). Life path number 8
- 1705Charles-André van Loo, French painter (d. 1765). Life path number 3
- 1710Louis XV of France (d. 1774). Life path number 8
- 1725Abraham Clark, American surveyor, lawyer, and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1734William Stacy, American colonel (d. 1802). Life path number 5
- 1739Alexandre-Théodore Brongniart, French architect, designed the Paris Bourse (d. 1813). Life path number 1
- 1748Jeremy Bentham, English jurist and philosopher (d. 1832). Life path number 1
- 1759Friedrich August Wolf, German philologist and critic (d. 1824). Life path number 3
- 1760Jean-François Le Sueur, French composer and educator (d. 1837). Life path number 4
- 1761Jacob Kimball, Jr., American composer (d. 1826). Life path number 5
- 1792Floride Calhoun, American wife of John C. Calhoun, 4th Second Lady of the United States (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1797Henry E. Steinway, German-American businessman, founded Steinway & Sons (d. 1871). Life path number 5
- 1809André Dumont, Belgian geologist and academic (d. 1857). Life path number 8
- 1809Cyrus McCormick, American businessman, co-founded International Harvester (d. 1884). Life path number 8