The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 223 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1441Ali-Shir Nava'i, Turkish poet, linguist, and painter (d. 1501). Life path number 3
- 1533Shimazu Yoshihisa, Japanese daimyo (d. 1611). Life path number 5
- 1645Johann Aegidius Bach, German viola player (d. 1716). Life path number 9
- 1666George Hamilton, 1st Earl of Orkney, Scottish field marshal (d. 1737). Life path number 3
- 1711Luis Vicente de Velasco e Isla, Spanish sailor and commander (d. 1762). Life path number 3
- 1737Thomas Paine, English-born American philosopher, author, and activist (d. 1809). Life path number 2
- 1741Henri-Joseph Rigel, German-French composer (d. 1799). Life path number 6
- 1747Sir John Duckworth, 1st Baronet, English admiral and politician, Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1817). Life path number 3
- 1751Antoine Bullant, Czech bassoon player and composer (d. 1821). Life path number 7
- 1756Karel Blažej Kopřiva, Czech organist and composer (d. 1785). Life path number 3
- 1763Louis I, Grand Duke of Baden (d. 1830). Life path number 1
- 1769George W. Campbell, Scottish-American lawyer and politician, 5th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1848). Life path number 7
- 1773William Henry Harrison, American general and politician, 9th President of the United States (d. 1841). Life path number 2
- 1775Farkas Bolyai, Romanian-Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1856). Life path number 4
- 1781Johann Baptist von Spix, German biologist and explorer (d. 1826). Life path number 1
- 1783Vasily Zhukovsky, Russian poet and translator (d. 1852). Life path number 3
- 1789Franz Xaver Gabelsberger, German engineer, invented Gabelsberger shorthand (d. 1849). Life path number 9
- 1792Thomas Cooke, Canadian bishop and missionary (d. 1870). Life path number 3
- 1800Hyrum Smith, American religious leader (d. 1844). Life path number 2
- 1814Samuel J. Tilden, American lawyer and politician, 28th Governor of New York (d. 1886). Life path number 7
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!