The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 290 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1483Henry III of Nassau-Breda (d. 1538). Life path number 11
- 1562Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1630). Life path number 9
- 1576Petrus Scriverius, Dutch historian and scholar (d. 1660). Life path number 5
- 1577Jan Baptist van Helmont, Flemish chemist and physician (d. 1644). Life path number 6
- 1580Alexander Ruthven, Scottish traitor (d. 1600). Life path number 9
- 1588John Winthrop, English-American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1649). Life path number 8
- 1591Jusepe de Ribera, Spanish painter (d. 1652). Life path number 11
- 1597François Duquesnoy, Flemish sculptor (d. 1643). Life path number 8
- 1628Charles Perrault, French author (d. 1703). Life path number 3
- 1673Rosalba Carriera, Italian painter (d. 1757). Life path number 3
- 1711Gaetano Latilla, Italian composer (d. 1788). Life path number 5
- 1715Jacques Duphly, French organist and composer (d. 1789). Life path number 9
- 1716Antonio de Ulloa, Spanish general and politician, 1st Spanish Governor of Louisiana (d. 1795). Life path number 1
- 1721Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, Prussian field marshal (d. 1792). Life path number 6
- 1723Samuel Langdon, American clergyman and educator (d. 1797). Life path number 8
- 1724Frances Brooke, English author and playwright (d. 1789). Life path number 9
- 1729Edmund Burke, Irish philosopher, academic, and politician (d. 1797). Life path number 5
- 1746Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi, Swiss philosopher and educator (d. 1827). Life path number 4
- 1751Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies (d. 1825). Life path number 9
- 1772Mikhail Speransky, Russian politician (d. 1839). Life path number 3