The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 284 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 83 BCMark Antony, Roman general and politician (d. 30 BCE)
- 1131Valdemar I of Denmark (d. 1182). Life path number 3
- 1451Franchinus Gaffurius, Italian composer and theorist (d. 1522). Life path number 8
- 1477Hermann of Wied, German archbishop (d. 1552). Life path number 7
- 1507Catherine of Austria, Queen of Portugal (d. 1578). Life path number 1
- 1507Luca Longhi, Italian painter (d. 1580). Life path number 1
- 1552Alberico Gentili, Italian-English academic and jurist (d. 1608). Life path number 1
- 1615John Biddle, English minister and theologian (d. 1662). Life path number 1
- 1683Gottfried Silbermann, German instrument maker (d. 1753). Life path number 6
- 1684Johann Matthias Hase, German mathematician, astronomer, and cartographer (d. 1742). Life path number 7
- 1684Jean-Baptiste van Loo, French painter (d. 1745). Life path number 7
- 1699Jakob Adlung, German organist, historian, and theorist (d. 1762). Life path number 4
- 1700Picander, German poet and playwright (d. 1764). Life path number 5
- 1702Emperor Nakamikado of Japan (d. 1737). Life path number 7
- 1705Jean-Baptiste Charles Bouvet de Lozier, French sailor, explorer, and politician (d. 1786). Life path number 1
- 1741Benedict Arnold, American-English general (d. 1801). Life path number 1
- 1767Maria Theresa of Austria (d. 1827). Life path number 9
- 1780Henry Baldwin, American judge and politician (d. 1844). Life path number 4
- 1792Christian Julius de Meza, Danish general (d. 1865). Life path number 7
- 1793John C. Clark, American lawyer and politician (d. 1852). Life path number 8