The zodiac sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 203 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 225Gordian III, Roman emperor (d. 244). Life path number 3
- 1292Elizabeth of Bohemia (d. 1330). Life path number 8
- 1435Ashikaga Yoshimasa, Japanese shogun (d. 1490). Life path number 7
- 1554Sebastian of Portugal (d. 1578). Life path number 9
- 1573Simon Marius, German astronomer and academic (d. 1624). Life path number 1
- 1586Johann Schein, German composer (d. 1630). Life path number 5
- 1664Giovanni Vincenzo Gravina, Italian lawyer and jurist (d. 1718). Life path number 11
- 1703Joseph-Hector Fiocco, Flemish violinist and composer (d. 1741). Life path number 5
- 1716Jean-Jacques Barthélemy, French archaeologist and numismatist (d. 1795). Life path number 9
- 1716Charles III of Spain (d. 1788). Life path number 9
- 1732Richard Henry Lee, American lawyer and politician; President of the Continental Congress (d. 1794). Life path number 7
- 1741Carl Linnaeus the Younger, Swedish naturalist (d. 1783). Life path number 7
- 1755Sir Albemarle Bertie, 1st Baronet, English admiral (d. 1824). Life path number 3
- 1762Jérôme-Joseph de Momigny, Belgian-French composer and theorist (d. 1842). Life path number 1
- 1775André-Marie Ampère, French physicist and mathematician (d. 1836). Life path number 5
- 1781Joseph Hormayr, Baron zu Hortenburg, Austrian-German historian and politician (d. 1848). Life path number 11
- 1783Friedrich Dotzauer, German cellist and composer (d. 1860). Life path number 4
- 1798Anson Jones, American physician and politician, 5th President of the Republic of Texas (d. 1858). Life path number 1
- 1804Eugène Sue, French author (d. 1857). Life path number 7
- 1812Thomas Meik, Scottish engineer (d. 1896). Life path number 6