The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 189 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1312Joan II of Navarre (d. 1349). Life path number 9
- 1457Henry VII of England (d. 1509). Life path number 1
- 1540Ludolph van Ceulen, German-Dutch mathematician and academic (d. 1610). Life path number 3
- 1578Cornelius Haga, Dutch diplomat (d. 1654). Life path number 5
- 1582John Barclay, French-Scottish poet and author (d. 1621). Life path number 9
- 1600Pope Clement IX (d. 1669). Life path number 9
- 1608Giovanni Alfonso Borelli, Italian physiologist and physicist (d. 1679). Life path number 8
- 1611Johannes Hevelius, Polish astronomer and politician (d. 1687). Life path number 11
- 1622Adrien Auzout, French astronomer and instrument maker (d. 1691). Life path number 4
- 1693Gregor Werner, Austrian composer (d. 1766). Life path number 3
- 1701Charles Marie de La Condamine, French mathematician and geographer (d. 1774). Life path number 11
- 1706John Baskerville, English printer and typographer (d. 1775). Life path number 7
- 1712Tokugawa Ieshige, Japanese shogun (d. 1761). Life path number 4
- 1717Mustafa III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1774). Life path number 9
- 1719Johann Elias Schlegel, German poet and critic (d. 1749). Life path number 11
- 1719Christian Felix Weiße, German writer and pedagogue (d. 1802). Life path number 11
- 1755Samuel Thomas von Sömmerring, Polish-German physician, anthropologist, and paleontologist (d. 1830). Life path number 11
- 1784George Hamilton-Gordon, 4th Earl of Aberdeen, Scottish politician; Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1860). Life path number 4
- 1797Charles Gray Round, English barrister and politician (d. 1867). Life path number 8
- 1818George S. Boutwell, American lawyer and politician, 28th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1905). Life path number 11