The zodiac sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 218 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1527John Dee, English-Welsh mathematician, astronomer, and astrologer (d. 1609). Life path number 8
- 1579Arthur Dee, English physician and chemist (d. 1651). Life path number 6
- 1590Pope Clement X (d. 1676). Life path number 8
- 1607Wenceslaus Hollar, Czech-English painter and illustrator (d. 1677). Life path number 7
- 1608Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1657). Life path number 8
- 1745Robert Calder, Scottish-English admiral (d. 1818). Life path number 1
- 1760István Pauli, Hungarian-Slovene priest and poet (d. 1829). Life path number 7
- 1770Alexander Balashov, Russian general and politician, Russian Minister of Police (d. 1837). Life path number 8
- 1776Caroline of Baden (d. 1841). Life path number 5
- 1793John Clare, English poet and author (d. 1864). Life path number 4
- 1798Alexandra Feodorovna, German-Russian wife of Nicholas I of Russia (d. 1860). Life path number 9
- 1821Nathan Bedford Forrest, American general (d. 1877). Life path number 5
- 1831Arthur Böttcher, German pathologist and anatomist (d. 1889). Life path number 6
- 1841Otto Wagner, Austrian architect, designed the Austrian Postal Savings Bank and Karlsplatz Stadtbahn Station (d. 1918). Life path number 7
- 1858Stewart Culin, American ethnographer and author (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1859Sidney Webb, 1st Baron Passfield, English economist and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1947). Life path number 7
- 1864John Jacob Astor IV, American colonel and businessman (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1884Yrjö Saarela, Finnish wrestler and coach (d. 1951). Life path number 5
- 1889Emma Asson, Estonian educator and politician (d. 1965). Life path number 1
- 1889Louise Mountbatten, German-Swedish wife of Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden (d. 1965). Life path number 1