The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 269 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1330Edward, the Black Prince of England (d. 1376). Life path number 1
- 1479Lisa del Giocondo, Italian model, subject of the ''Mona Lisa'' (d. 1542). Life path number 6
- 1519Henry FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Richmond and Somerset, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1536). Life path number 1
- 1542Richard Grenville, English captain and explorer (d. 1591). Life path number 6
- 1605Thomas Randolph, English poet and playwright (d. 1635). Life path number 6
- 1623Cornelis de Witt, Dutch politician (d. 1672). Life path number 6
- 1624Hiob Ludolf, German orientalist and philologist (d. 1704). Life path number 7
- 1640Bernard Lamy, French mathematician and theologian (d. 1715). Life path number 5
- 1749Georg Joseph Vogler, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1814). Life path number 6
- 1754Juan José Elhuyar, Spanish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1796). Life path number 2
- 1755Antoine François, comte de Fourcroy, French chemist and entomologist (d. 1809). Life path number 3
- 1763Franz Danzi, German cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1826). Life path number 2
- 1763Kobayashi Issa, Japanese priest and poet (d. 1827). Life path number 2
- 1765Martin Baum, American businessman and politician, Mayor of Cincinnati (d. 1831). Life path number 4
- 1765Johann Gottlieb Friedrich von Bohnenberger, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1831). Life path number 4
- 1767Rachel Jackson, American wife of Andrew Jackson (d. 1828). Life path number 6
- 1777David Daniel Davis, Welsh physician and academic (d. 1841). Life path number 7
- 1789Josiah Henson, American minister, author, and activist (d. 1883). Life path number 1
- 1792Thomas Mitchell, Scottish-Australian colonel and explorer (d. 1855). Life path number 4
- 1801Benjamin Wright Raymond, American merchant and politician, 3rd Mayor of Chicago (d. 1883). Life path number 4