The zodiac sign of a person born on June 4 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 235 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1394Philippa of England (d. 1430). Life path number 9
- 1489Antoine, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1544). Life path number 5
- 1604Claudia de' Medici, Italian daughter of Christina of Lorraine (d. 1648). Life path number 3
- 1665Zacharie Robutel de La Noue, Canadian captain (d. 1733). Life path number 1
- 1694François Quesnay, French economist and physician (d. 1774). Life path number 3
- 1704Benjamin Huntsman, English inventor and businessman (d. 1776). Life path number 4
- 1738George III of the United Kingdom (d. 1820). Life path number 11
- 1744Patrick Ferguson, Scottish soldier, designed the Ferguson rifle (d. 1780). Life path number 8
- 1754Miguel de Azcuénaga, Argentinian soldier (d. 1833). Life path number 9
- 1754Franz Xaver von Zach, Slovak astronomer and academic (d. 1832). Life path number 9
- 1787Constant Prévost, French geologist and academic (d. 1856). Life path number 6
- 1801James Pennethorne, English architect, designed Victoria Park (d. 1871). Life path number 11
- 1821Apollon Maykov, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1897). Life path number 4
- 1829Jinmaku Kyūgorō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 12th Yokozuna (d. 1903). Life path number 3
- 1854Solko van den Bergh, Dutch target shooter (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1860Alexis Lapointe, Canadian runner (d. 1924). Life path number 7
- 1866Miina Sillanpää, Finnish journalist and politician (d. 1952). Life path number 4
- 1867Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim, Finnish general and politician, 6th President of Finland (d. 1951). Life path number 5
- 1877Heinrich Otto Wieland, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1957). Life path number 6
- 1879Mabel Lucie Attwell, English author and illustrator (d. 1964). Life path number 8
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!