The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 235 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 862Emperor Xizong of Tang (d. 888). Life path number 3
- 1552Gabriello Chiabrera, Italian poet and author (d. 1638). Life path number 9
- 1625Giovanni Domenico Cassini, Italian-French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1712). Life path number 1
- 1671Tomaso Albinoni, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1751). Life path number 2
- 1717John Collins, American lawyer and politician, 3rd Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1795). Life path number 3
- 1724John Smeaton, English engineer, designed the Coldstream Bridge and Perth Bridge (d. 1794). Life path number 1
- 1745Caspar Wessel, Norwegian-Danish mathematician and cartographer (d. 1818). Life path number 22
- 1757Ercole Consalvi, Italian cardinal (d. 1824). Life path number 7
- 1810Robert Schumann, German composer and critic (d. 1856). Life path number 6
- 1829John Everett Millais, English painter and illustrator (d. 1896). Life path number 7
- 1831Thomas J. Higgins, Canadian-American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1917). Life path number 9
- 1842John Q. A. Brackett, American lawyer and politician, 36th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1918). Life path number 2
- 1847Ida Saxton McKinley, American wife of William McKinley, 25th First Lady of the United States (d. 1907). Life path number 7
- 1851Jacques-Arsène d'Arsonval, French physician and physicist (d. 1940). Life path number 2
- 1852Guido Banti, Italian physician and pathologist (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1854Douglas Cameron, Canadian politician, 8th Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba (d. 1921). Life path number 5
- 1855George Charles Haité, English painter and illustrator (d. 1924). Life path number 6
- 1859Smith Wigglesworth, English evangelist (d. 1947). Life path number 1
- 1860Alicia Boole Stott, Irish-English mathematician and theorist (d. 1940). Life path number 2
- 1867Frank Lloyd Wright, American architect, designed the Price Tower and Fallingwater (d. 1959). Life path number 9
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!