The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 271 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1544Torquato Tasso, Italian poet and educator (d. 1595). Life path number 1
- 1738Benjamin Tupper, American general (d. 1792). Life path number 6
- 1745Bodawpaya, Burmese king (d. 1819). Life path number 22
- 1785John McLean, American jurist and politician, 6th United States Postmaster General (d. 1861). Life path number 8
- 1787Ivan Nabokov, Russian general (d. 1852). Life path number 1
- 1811Urbain Le Verrier, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1877). Life path number 7
- 1818Marius Petipa, French-Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1910). Life path number 5
- 1819Henry Tate, English businessman and philanthropist, founded Tate & Lyle (d. 1899). Life path number 6
- 1822Joseph Louis François Bertrand, French mathematician, economist, and academic (d. 1900). Life path number 9
- 1863Andrew Stoddart, English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1915). Life path number 5
- 1870Louis Bachelier, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1946). Life path number 3
- 1872Siegfried Flesch, Austrian fencer (d. 1939). Life path number 5
- 1872Kathleen Clarice Groom, Australian-English author and screenwriter (d. 1954). Life path number 5
- 1873David Horsley, English-American director and producer, co-founded Universal Studios (d. 1933). Life path number 6
- 1876Carl Ruggles, American pianist and composer (d. 1971). Life path number 9
- 1878Umegatani Tōtarō II, Japanese sumo wrestler (d. 1927). Life path number 2
- 1880Harry H. Laughlin, American eugenecist and sociologist (d. 1943). Life path number 22
- 1884Lewi Pethrus, Swedish minister and hymn-writer (d. 1974). Life path number 8
- 1884Ömer Seyfettin, Turkish soldier, author, and educator (d. 1920). Life path number 8
- 1885Malcolm Campbell, English race car driver and journalist (d. 1948). Life path number 9