The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 266 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1270Charles, Count of Valois (d. 1325). Life path number 7
- 1312John de Vere, 7th Earl of Oxford (d. 1360). Life path number 4
- 1479Giuliano de' Medici, Duke of Nemours (d. 1516). Life path number 9
- 1607Paul Gerhardt, German poet and composer (d. 1676). Life path number 11
- 1613André Le Nôtre, French gardener and architect (d. 1700). Life path number 8
- 1620Johann Heinrich Hottinger, Swiss philologist and theologian (d. 1667). Life path number 6
- 1626John Aubrey, English historian and philosopher (d. 1697). Life path number 3
- 1637Anne Hyde, English wife of James II of England (d. 1671). Life path number 5
- 1647Victor-Maurice, comte de Broglie, French general (d. 1727). Life path number 6
- 1672Richard Steele, Irish-Welsh journalist and politician (d. 1729). Life path number 4
- 1685George Berkeley, Irish bishop and philosopher (d. 1753). Life path number 8
- 1710Thomas Arne, English composer (d. 1778). Life path number 6
- 1718Joseph Damer, 1st Earl of Dorchester, English politician (d. 1798). Life path number 5
- 1781Frederica of Baden (d. 1826). Life path number 5
- 1795William Lyon Mackenzie, Scottish-Canadian journalist and politician, 1st Mayor of Toronto (d. 1861). Life path number 1
- 1806Jane Pierce, American wife of Franklin Pierce, 15th First Lady of the United States (d. 1863). Life path number 3
- 1821John Abbott, Canadian lawyer and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1824Gustav Kirchhoff, Russian-German physicist and academic (d. 1887). Life path number 3
- 1831Clement Studebaker, American businessman, co-founded Studebaker (d. 1901). Life path number 1
- 1832Charles Boycott, English farmer and agent (d. 1897). Life path number 11