The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 197 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1014Anawrahta, founder of the Pagan Empire (d. 1077). Life path number 22
- 1366Anne of Bohemia (d. 1394). Life path number 5
- 1571Niwa Nagashige, Japanese daimyo (d. 1637). Life path number 3
- 1715Johann Gottfried Bernhard Bach, German organist (d. 1739). Life path number 3
- 1715Ignazio Fiorillo, Italian composer and educator (d. 1787). Life path number 3
- 1722Petrus Camper, Dutch physician, anatomist, and physiologist (d. 1789). Life path number 1
- 1733Princess Victoire of France (d. 1799). Life path number 3
- 1752Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, German physician, physiologist, and anthropologist (d. 1840). Life path number 22
- 1771Laskarina Bouboulina, Greek commander (d. 1825). Life path number 5
- 1799John Lowell, Jr., American businessman and philanthropist, founded Lowell Institute (d. 1836). Life path number 6
- 1801Henri Labrouste, French architect and academic, designed the Sainte-Geneviève Library (d. 1875). Life path number 8
- 1811Chang and Eng Bunker, Thai-American conjoined twins (d. 1874). Life path number 9
- 1811Jean-Jacques Challet-Venel, Swiss politician (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1817Fanny Cerrito, Italian ballerina and choreographer (d. 1909). Life path number 6
- 1824Jean-Léon Gérôme, French painter and sculptor (d. 1904). Life path number 22
- 1827Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux, French sculptor and painter (d. 1875). Life path number 7
- 1835Kārlis Baumanis, Latvian composer (d. 1905). Life path number 6
- 1838Isabelle Bogelot, French philanthropist (d. 1923). Life path number 9
- 1838Walter Goodman, English painter, illustrator, and author (d. 1912). Life path number 9
- 1852Charles W. Fairbanks, American journalist and politician, 26th United States Vice President (d. 1918). Life path number 5