The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 279 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1316Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1378). Life path number 3
- 1553Margaret of Valois (d. 1615). Life path number 6
- 1574Francesco Rasi, Italian singer-songwriter, theorbo player, and poet (d. 1621). Life path number 9
- 1630Katakura Kagenaga, Japanese samurai (d. 1681). Life path number 11
- 1652Johann Philipp Förtsch, German composer (d. 1732). Life path number 6
- 1657Sambhaji, Indian emperor (d. 1689). Life path number 11
- 1666Victor Amadeus II of Sardinia (d. 1732). Life path number 11
- 1679Peder Horrebow, Danish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1764). Life path number 6
- 1699Hans Joachim von Zieten, Prussian general (d. 1786). Life path number 8
- 1701William Emerson, English mathematician and academic (d. 1782). Life path number 1
- 1710Adolf Frederick, King of Sweden (d. 1771). Life path number 1
- 1725Ludovico Manin, French politician, Doge of Venice (d. 1802). Life path number 7
- 1727Thomas Gainsborough, English painter and academic (d. 1788). Life path number 9
- 1737George Macartney, 1st Earl Macartney, Irish-English politician and diplomat, Governor of Grenada (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1752Timothy Dwight IV, American minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1817). Life path number 7
- 1752Albrecht Thaer, German agronomist and author (d. 1828). Life path number 7
- 1771Robert Owen, Welsh businessman and social reformer (d. 1858). Life path number 8
- 1781Friedrich Ludwig Georg von Raumer, German historian and academic (d. 1873). Life path number 9
- 1814Charles Beyer, German-English engineer, co-founded the Beyer, Peacock and Company (d. 1876). Life path number 6
- 1817Alexander Kaufmann, German poet and educator (d. 1893). Life path number 9