The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 230 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 867Emperor Uda of Japan (d. 931). Life path number 4
- 1210Afonso III of Portugal (d. 1279). Life path number 5
- 1479Guru Amar Das, Indian 3rd Sikh Guru (d. 1574). Life path number 4
- 1542Thomas Cecil, 1st Earl of Exeter, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Northamptonshire (d. 1623). Life path number 4
- 1684Françoise Charlotte d'Aubigné, French wife of Adrien Maurice de Noailles (d. 1739). Life path number 11
- 1747Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1792). Life path number 11
- 1749Jean-Frédéric Edelmann, French pianist and composer (d. 1794). Life path number 4
- 1764Robert Craufurd, Scottish general and politician (d. 1812). Life path number 1
- 1800Louis Christophe François Hachette, French publisher (d. 1864). Life path number 1
- 1813Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher and author (d. 1855). Life path number 5
- 1818Karl Marx, German philosopher, sociologist, and journalist (d. 1883). Life path number 1
- 1826Eugénie de Montijo, French wife of Napoleon III (d. 1920). Life path number 9
- 1830John Batterson Stetson, American businessman, founded the John B. Stetson Company (d. 1906). Life path number 4
- 1832Hubert Howe Bancroft, American ethnologist and historian (d. 1918). Life path number 6
- 1833Ferdinand von Richthofen, German geographer and academic (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1834Viktor Hartmann, Russian painter and architect (d. 1873). Life path number 8
- 1843William George Beers, Canadian dentist and patriot (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1846Henryk Sienkiewicz, Polish journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916). Life path number 11
- 1858John L. Leal, American physician (d. 1914). Life path number 5
- 1864Nellie Bly, American journalist and author (d. 1922). Life path number 11
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!