The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 284 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1326Joan I, Countess of Auvergne (d. 1360). Life path number 7
- 1460Frederick I, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach (d. 1536). Life path number 6
- 1521Peter Canisius, Dutch-Swiss priest and saint (d. 1597). Life path number 22
- 1587Victor Amadeus I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1637). Life path number 7
- 1622Claes Rålamb, Swedish politician (d. 1698). Life path number 6
- 1628Angelo Italia, Italian architect and urban planner (d. 1700). Life path number 3
- 1629Niels Juel, Norwegian-Danish admiral (d. 1697). Life path number 22
- 1632Heino Heinrich Graf von Flemming, German field marshal and politician (d. 1706). Life path number 7
- 1653Claude Louis Hector de Villars, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1734). Life path number 1
- 1670Charles Beauclerk, 1st Duke of St Albans, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1726). Life path number 9
- 1720William Cavendish, 4th Duke of Devonshire, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1764). Life path number 5
- 1735Nathaniel Dance-Holland, English painter and politician (d. 1811). Life path number 2
- 1745Carl Stamitz, German violinist and composer (d. 1801). Life path number 3
- 1753Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Mexican priest and rebel leader (d. 1811). Life path number 2
- 1786John Vianney, French priest and saint (d. 1859). Life path number 8
- 1815Edward Tompkins, American lawyer and politician (d. 1872). Life path number 1
- 1818Samuel Leonard Tilley, Canadian pharmacist and politician, 3rd Premier of New Brunswick (d. 1896). Life path number 22
- 1821William Henry Vanderbilt, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1885). Life path number 7
- 1825George Bruce Malleson, English-Indian colonel and author (d. 1898). Life path number 2
- 1828Henry Dunant, Swiss businessman and activist, co-founded the Red Cross, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910). Life path number 5
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!