The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 289 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1278Philip I, Prince of Taranto (d. 1332). Life path number 3
- 1341Henry Percy, 1st Earl of Northumberland, English politician (d. 1408). Life path number 3
- 1433Charles the Bold, Burgundy son of Philip the Good (d. 1477). Life path number 5
- 1480Bridget of York (d. 1517). Life path number 7
- 1483Martin Luther, German monk and priest, leader of the Protestant Reformation (d. 1546). Life path number 1
- 1565Laurentius Paulinus Gothus, Swedish astronomer and theologian (d. 1646). Life path number 2
- 1566Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1601). Life path number 3
- 1577Jacob Cats, Dutch poet, jurist, and politician (d. 1660). Life path number 5
- 1620Ninon de l'Enclos, French courtier and author (d. 1705). Life path number 3
- 1668François Couperin, French organist and composer (d. 1733). Life path number 6
- 1668Louis, Prince of Condé (d. 1710). Life path number 6
- 1695John Bevis, English physician and astronomer (d. 1771). Life path number 6
- 1697William Hogarth, English painter, illustrator, and critic (d. 1764). Life path number 8
- 1710Adam Gottlob Moltke, Danish courtier, politician, and diplomat (d. 1792). Life path number 3
- 1728Oliver Goldsmith, Irish-English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1774). Life path number 3
- 1735Granville Sharp, English activist and scholar, co-founded the Sierra Leone Company (d. 1813). Life path number 1
- 1755Franz Anton Ries, German violinist and educator (d. 1846). Life path number 3
- 1759Friedrich Schiller, German poet, playwright, and historian (d. 1805). Life path number 7
- 1801Vladimir Dal, Russian lexicographer and author (d. 1872). Life path number 4
- 1801Samuel Gridley Howe, American physician and activist (d. 1876). Life path number 4
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!