The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1257Przemysł II of Poland (d. 1296). Life path number 3
- 1404Marie of Anjou (d. 1463). Life path number 6
- 1493Shimazu Tadayoshi, Japanese daimyo (d. 1568). Life path number 5
- 1542Akbar, Mughal emperor (d. 1605). Life path number 9
- 1563Jodocus Hondius, Flemish engraver and cartographer (d. 1611). Life path number 3
- 1609Ernest Günther, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg (d. 1689). Life path number 4
- 1630Sophia of Hanover (d. 1714). Life path number 7
- 1633James II of England (d. 1701). Life path number 1
- 1639Simon van der Stel, Dutch commander and politician, 1st Governor of the Dutch Cape Colony (d. 1712). Life path number 7
- 1641Joachim Tielke German instrument maker (d. 1719). Life path number 9
- 1643Bahadur Shah I, Mughal emperor (d. 1712). Life path number 11
- 1644William Penn, English businessman, founded the Province of Pennsylvania (d. 1718). Life path number 3
- 1687Robert Simson, Scottish mathematician and academic (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1712George Grenville, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1770). Life path number 8
- 1726Charles Middleton, 1st Baron Barham, Scottish-English admiral and politician (d. 1813). Life path number 4
- 1733François Sébastien Charles Joseph de Croix, Count of Clerfayt, Austrian field marshal (d. 1798). Life path number 11
- 1784Ferdinand VII of Spain (d. 1833). Life path number 8
- 1790Thursday October Christian I, English son of Fletcher Christian (d. 1831). Life path number 5
- 1801Joseph Plateau, Belgian physicist and academic, created the Phenakistoscope (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1806Preston King, American lawyer and politician (d. 1865). Life path number 3