The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 229 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1253Ivo of Kermartin, French priest and saint (d. 1303). Life path number 2
- 1577Cristofano Allori, Italian painter (d. 1621). Life path number 11
- 1577Dmitry Pozharsky, Russian prince (d. 1642). Life path number 11
- 1582Johann Gerhard, German theologian and academic (d. 1637). Life path number 7
- 1623Francis Turretin, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1687). Life path number 3
- 1688Domenico Zipoli, Italian missionary and composer (d. 1726). Life path number 5
- 1711Jupiter Hammon, American poet (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1719Jacques Cazotte, French author and academic (d. 1792). Life path number 9
- 1720Maria Teresa Agnesi Pinottini, Italian harpsichord player and composer (d. 1795). Life path number 1
- 1725John Wilkes, English journalist and politician (d. 1797). Life path number 6
- 1729Pierre-Alexandre Monsigny, French composer and academic (d. 1817). Life path number 1
- 1760Claude Henri de Rouvroy, comte de Saint-Simon, French economist and philosopher (d. 1825). Life path number 5
- 1810Adolphe-Félix Cals, French painter (d. 1880). Life path number 1
- 1811Albertus van Raalte, Dutch-American pastor and educator (d. 1876). Life path number 2
- 1813Georg Büchner, German-Swiss poet and playwright (d. 1837). Life path number 4
- 1814Yakiv Holovatsky, Ukrainian historian, scholar, and poet (d. 1888). Life path number 5
- 1817Syed Ahmad Khan, Indian philosopher and scholar (d. 1898). Life path number 8
- 1853Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia (d. 1920). Life path number 8
- 1859Childe Hassam, American painter and illustrator (d. 1935). Life path number 5
- 1864Elinor Glyn, English author, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1943). Life path number 1
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!