The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1201Robert de Sorbon, French minister and theologian, founded the Collège de Sorbonne (d. 1274). Life path number 5
- 1221Salimbene di Adam, Italian historian and scholar (d. 1290). Life path number 7
- 1261Denis of Portugal (d. 1325). Life path number 11
- 1328Peter I of Cyprus (d. 1369). Life path number 6
- 1581Claude Gaspard Bachet de Méziriac, French mathematician, poet, and scholar (d. 1638). Life path number 7
- 1586Leopold V, Archduke of Austria (d. 1632). Life path number 3
- 1704Johann Andreas Segner, German mathematician, physicist, and physician (d. 1777). Life path number 4
- 1757Charles X of France (d. 1836). Life path number 3
- 1796Joseph Bonomi the Younger, English egyptologist and sculptor (d. 1878). Life path number 6
- 1835Camille Saint-Saëns, French composer and conductor (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1837Francis Wayland Parker, American theorist and academic (d. 1902). Life path number 11
- 1840Simeon Solomon, English soldier and painter (d. 1905). Life path number 5
- 1852Hermann Emil Fischer, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1858Mihajlo Pupin, Serbian-American physicist and chemist (d. 1935). Life path number 5
- 1859Alfred Dreyfus, French colonel (d. 1935). Life path number 6
- 1863Edward Bok, Dutch-American journalist and author (d. 1930). Life path number 1
- 1866Emine Nazikedâ Kadınefendi, Russian wife of Mehmed VI (d. 1941). Life path number 4
- 1871Didak Buntić, Croatian monk and scholar (d. 1922). Life path number 9
- 1871Georges Gauthier, Canadian archbishop (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1873Carl Flesch, Hungarian violinist and educator (d. 1944). Life path number 11